Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Lost mobile Carrabane Woods

Options
  • 13-03-2019 10:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭

Long shot but hopefully someone honest has found it, my better half lost his mobile in Carrabane woods this evening. Would have been the small entrance off the side of the main road, down further from the main entrance behind the pub.

Went down to try and find it but no sign of it. If anyone has found one could they please let me know

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,805 ✭✭✭✭flazio

Milly33 wrote: »
    Long shot but hopefully someone honest has found it, my better half lost his mobile in Carrabane woods this evening. Would have been the small entrance off the side of the main road, down further from the main entrance behind the pub.

Went down to try and find it but no sign of it. If anyone has found one could they please let me know
    Is it a smartphone? It might be traceable on GPS if it's still switched on. Do a Google search for "find my android" or "find my iPhone"

• Registered Users Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭Milly33

I was so excited to see a reply, but darn no finder yet.. Yeah tis a famcy phone but i dont think the GPS is switched on. Tried the pub today but twas all closed up to see if anyone handed it in and went down for another look but nope. It is no use to anyone as it is locked and all that goes cant believe someone would not hand it in somewhere

so sad that no one handed the phone in.. my faith in the people of the west is just slipping away little by little

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Chavways

so sad that no one handed the phone in.. my faith in the people of the west is just slipping away little by little

Where else have you posted that it is missing? If Boards.ie is your only search catchment then you have very little chance of it ever turning up. That's assuming someone finds it in the first place. Could have fallen into a hole or something out of clear view.

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭hillbloom

Put it on Facebook. Its worth a try.

• Advertisement

I would if there was any decant website for Loughrea

Sorry just seeing the other post, left a sign at both sides of the woods, also rang guards, local phone shops. Nearly knows where it was lost so it would have been in plain site really

• Registered Users Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭ratracer

Really???

You lost your phone, someone may or may not have found it, it could be still in a hole somewhere, and your faith in people is slipping away??

Get a grip!

Yep very much and i didnt say all people I said the people of the west :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,190 ✭✭✭bobbyss

ratracer wrote:
    Really???

ratracer wrote:
    You lost your phone, someone may or may not have found it, it could be still in a hole somewhere, and your faith in people is slipping away??

ratracer wrote:
    Get a grip!

Give a little. Losing a mobile is upsetting. No need to admonish.

• Advertisement

his probably just annoyed he cant unlock it!! hahaha sorry had to do it

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,053 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

thanks MarkR shall send it onto the other half, it was his phone. got a new phone in the meantime but still driving him nuts he lost it

Advertisement