Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaweweek 32 Transfers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,336 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Bennett out, Sideshow or Rudiger in.

Will give me a team of

Etheridge (CHE, mci)
    Robertson (TOT) AWB (HUD, tot) Sideshow/Rudiger (car, BHA)
    Salah (TOT) Sterling (ful, CAR) Pogba (WAT, wol) Camarasa/Kante
    Higuain(car, BHA) Aguero[TC] (ful, CAR) Jimenez (bur, MUN)

Not sure whether to play Kante or Camarasa. Actually not sure how i ended up with 2 cheapies on the team in the first place, but there you have it lol. Kante for the safe 4-6 points or Camarasa for the potential however unlikely attacking returns

• Registered Users Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭markc91

Ok need opinions WC & FH gone 16 points off ML leader thinking of taking a chance this week with a few hits but will set me up for BGW33 and obviously well set up for this DGW where im unsure whether to use BB or TC anyway current team is

Ederson (Ryan)
    Robbo Luiz Lindelof Dunk (Bednarek)
    Salah Pogba Jota (Redmond) (Barnes)
    Higuain Vardy Jimi

Plan on getting a 20 pt hit to go for this team

Ryan>Guita
    Defense left alone
    Salah>Mane Redmond> Jorginho
    Higuain>Zaha Jimi>Aguero

So essentially team would be
    Ederson
    Robbo Luiz Lindelof Dunk
    Jota Pogba Mane
    Zaha Vardy Aguero
    (Guita,Bednarek,Jorginho,Barnes)

Leaving me with 9/11 with DGW if i TC Aguero or else 11/15 playing twice if i BB

That will leave me with 9 players for 33 so will cost a 4 pt hit to field a team that week.

Thoughts?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,358 ✭✭✭Shedite27

markc91 wrote: »
    Ok need opinions WC & FH gone 16 points off ML leader thinking of taking a chance this week with a few hits but will set me up for BGW33 and obviously well set up for this DGW where im unsure whether to use BB or TC anyway current team is

Ederson (Ryan)
    Higuain Vardy Jimi

Ryan>Guita
    Defense left alone
    Higuain>Zaha Jimi>Aguero

Ederson
    Robbo Luiz Lindelof Dunk
    Jota Pogba Mane
    Zaha Vardy Aguero

Leaving me with 9/11 with DGW if i TC Aguero or else 11/15 playing twice if i BB

That will leave me with 9 players for 33 so will cost a 4 pt hit to field a team that week.

Thoughts?
    I really hope you're ahead of me in the rankings

• Registered Users Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Benimar

Ederson (Ryan)
    Higuain Vardy Jimi

Ryan>Guita
    Defense left alone
    Higuain>Zaha Jimi>Aguero

Ederson
    Robbo Luiz Lindelof Dunk
    Jota Pogba Mane
    Zaha Vardy Aguero

Thoughts?

I'm sorry, but thats insanity.

You currently have 8 DGWers anyway. I assume you have used your transfer as your -20 team only involves 5 transfers.

Just do Salah to Sterling for a -4. That gives you 9 DGWers and a C. Even a TC option. You can bring Mane in next week and take a -4/-8 then if necessary.

If you MUST have Aguero, do Salah and Higuain to Hazard and Aguero for a -8.

Shedite27 wrote: »
    Ranked 123k
    Benimar wrote: »

You currently have 8 DGWers anyway. I assume you have used your transfer as your -20 team only involves 5 transfers.

Just do Salah to Sterling for a -4. That gives you 9 DGWers and a C. Even a TC option. You can bring Mane in next week and take a -4/-8 then if necessary.

If you MUST have Aguero, do Salah and Higuain to Hazard and Aguero for a -8.
    My first time being close to top of ML we have mostly same players thought id take a risk for a big reward? Am i being stupid?

• Advertisement

If you MUST have Aguero, do Salah and Higuain to Hazard and Aguero for a -8./QUOTE]
    If i do that while taking a -8 this week ill only have 7 playing in 33 so would need to take a hit of 12 to get a full team out whereas 20 points now would cover me for both gameweeks

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

Should be nice "default" gains for FHters this week

Ederson (Ryan)
    Higuain Vardy Jimi

Ryan>Guita
    Defense left alone
    Higuain>Zaha Jimi>Aguero

Ederson
    Robbo Luiz Lindelof Dunk
    Jota Pogba Mane
    Zaha Vardy Aguero

Thoughts?

Think ive settled for a 12 pt hit for Salah/Jota/Higuain>Mane/Pedro/Aguero, will have to take a -8 next week to field 11 for 33 :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

Think ive settled for a 12 pt hit for Salah/Jota/Higuain>Mane/Pedro/Aguero, will have to take a -8 next week to field 11 for 33 :rolleyes:

If I were in your shoes I would be BBing around the Brighton players in GW34 probably.

Don't get hung up on wanting 11 in GW33. Go without a keeper.

I don't like the -12 this week. TC Sterling instead, keeping Jota and Higuaín?

If you MUST have Aguero, do Salah and Higuain to Hazard and Aguero for a -8./QUOTE]
    If i do that while taking a -8 this week ill only have 7 playing in 33 so would need to take a hit of 12 to get a full team out whereas 20 points now would cover me for both gameweeks

I’d just do Salah to Sterling. A -4 gets you 9 in GW33 which might be more than many. How is your rival fixed for GW33?

You have 7 GWs to pull back 16 points. I’d love to be that close in my ML! One good captaincy decision wipes out that deficit. Play sensible for now.

• Advertisement

I’d just do Salah to Sterling. A -4 gets you 9 in GW33 which might be more than many. How is your rival fixed for GW33?

You have 7 GWs to pull back 16 points. I’d love to be that close in my ML! One good captaincy decision wipes out that deficit. Play sensible for now.

He has 11 for 33 and 4 DGW for 32

He has 11 for 33 and 4 DGW for 32

Two -4s give you 9 and 9. Accounting for the DGW, that gives you 3 extra players across the 2 weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭darego

any advice appreciated lads, .3 in bank and 1 free transfer (willing to take a -3 if worth it). have no idea what transfer to make

f5T1RNG.png

• Registered Users Posts: 18,193 ✭✭✭✭gormdubhgorm

darego wrote: »
    any advice appreciated lads, .3 in bank and 1 free transfer (willing to take a -3 if worth it). have no idea what transfer to make

f5T1RNG.png

If I had that team would wait as late as possible for injury news \ press conferences. Or save.Having arsenal could work out in your favour.Mane could be rested after internationals? D silva in for mane maybe?
    Son another candidate for transfer out could be rested after internationals.

Guff about stuff, and stuff about guff.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,358 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Think I'll get Aguero in for Vardy, he's such an obvious TC choice. Brooks in for Son, to sit on the bench this week, but will have a game next week.

Guyaita

Doherty
    Duffy

Kolasinac
    Perreira

Jota
    Pogba

Mane
    Sterling

Aguero
    Lukaku

Subs:
    Fabianski
    TAA
    Brooks
    Niasse

Have a decent bench so tempted to do a BB instead but definitely leaning towards the TC.
    Also feels weird leaving a DGW player on the bench but really can't see him getting more than 4 points

Think I'll get Aguero in for Vardy, he's such an obvious TC choice. Brooks in for Son, to sit on the bench this week, but will have a game next week.

Guyaita

Doherty
    Duffy

Kolasinac
    Perreira

Jota
    Pogba

Mane
    Sterling

Aguero
    Lukaku

Subs:
    Fabianski
    TAA
    Brooks
    Niasse

Have a decent bench so tempted to do a BB instead but definitely leaning towards the TC.
    Also feels weird leaving a DGW player on the bench but really can't see him getting more than 4 points

First glance TC seems the obvious move no internationals for Aguero Cardiff AND Fulham. You would want to be very unlucky even if he only gets 120minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭Onecoolcookie

Guaita
    Lindelof AWB Otamendi
    Gungodan Pogba Salah Deulofeu
    Rashford Vardy Aguero (C)
    Subs: Robertson, TAA, Redmond

Currently my set up for the coming gameweek. Finding it tricky to strike a balance between transfers for the DGW this week and then quite a few teams blanking in GW33. Will most be able to field full teams in GW33, what players are people targeting to cover their bases for both weeks?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭Dubh Geannain

Selling Salah to fund Aguero triple captain.

I'm left with 7.1 m for a midfielder.

Going to only have 6 for GW 33 at the moment so I'd like someone playing twice this week and then the following week also so that's limited it to a Chelsea or Palace midfielder from what I can see.

My choices are slim.
    Miliojevic (can't keep scoring penos surely?)
    Pedro
    Willian
    AN Other

Any thoughts?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,342 ✭✭✭Porthallian

Can do Salah/Arnie/VVD to Sterling/Aguero/Luiz for a -8.

Looks to good not to?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,342 ✭✭✭Porthallian

Going to only have 6 for GW 33 at the moment so I'd like someone playing twice this week and then the following week also so that's limited it to a Chelsea or Palace midfielder from what I can see.

My choices are slim.
    Pedro
    Willian
    AN Other

Any thoughts?

Milivojevic does have Huddersfield...

But you might be aswell to just go with someone who's guaranteed 2 games like Maddisson

• Advertisement

My choices are slim.
    Pedro
    Willian
    AN Other

Any thoughts?

If I was you I would start getting arsenal players - Mkhitaryan is one I am tempted by. Look at Arsenals fixtures in the run in.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,627 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

too late to do Salah to Mane?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

too late to do Salah to Mane?

No, especially if you use the extra funds wisely

• Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

My defence looks so dodgy:

Foster (rotation risk with FA Cup semi), Button (doesn't play)

Bednarek (meh), TAA (injury doubt, SGW), Cook (injured), AWB (injury doubt), Bennett (suspended, rotation risk).

I'm thinking of:

Salah > Mane
    Son > Hazard

Then using 1.1 ITB to do something with my defence. Only 1FT so I'm looking at -8.

Only problem is that swapping a SGW player for a SGW player and a DGW player for a DGW player doesn't seem too smart with limited transfers.

If anyone sees a potential move in that defence I'd be grateful! Rest of my team is:

Sterling--Son--Salah--Pogba--(4.2)
    Aguero--Jimenez--Rashford

My defence looks so dodgy:

Foster (rotation risk with FA Cup semi), Button (doesn't play)

Bednarek (meh), TAA (injury doubt, SGW), Cook (injured), AWB (injury doubt), Bennett (suspended, rotation risk).

I'm thinking of:

Salah > Mane
    Son > Hazard

Then using 1.1 ITB to do something with my defence. Only 1FT so I'm looking at -8.

Only problem is that swapping a SGW player for a SGW player and a DGW player for a DGW player doesn't seem too smart with limited transfers.

If anyone sees a potential move in that defence I'd be grateful! Rest of my team is:

Sterling--Son--Salah--Pogba--(4.2)
    Aguero--Jimenez--Rashford

Since you don't have FH you could target Arsenal/Brighton players

First glance
    I would do TAA out Duffy in
    Cook out Rudiger/Luiz in

Alternatives are Van Annholt/Schulpp/Smalling/Kolasinac

• Registered Users Posts: 12,012 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

On WC and trying to Decide between hazard and Kane or sterling and hig?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

eh i dunno wrote: »
    On WC and trying to Decide between hazard and Kane or sterling and hig?

Hazard and Kane

Edit:sterling is the best single player there but for me Higuaon drags him down so much that the other pair is more solid

• Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭sanket

Alright after days of perseverance have finally landed on a WC team that could cover me for the remaining GWs also.
    Chips left TC and BB

Leno /Ryan
    Dunk Valery AWB Luiz Lindelof
    Pogba Hazard Silva Sterling WardProwse
    Murray Aguero Rashford

Will have 10dgwers for gw32

8players for gw33 (aguero to auba and Silva to Mkhi) for -4

Gw34 bank the transfer

Gw 35 auba TC and may get in son
    Gives me good amount of rotations and can play BB after gw35 or even in 34.. depending on form/injuries .

Havent pressed the button yet on Jiminez who i currently own to Murray.
    Thoughts??am i missing out of anything.
    Banking too much on arsenal players ??

• Registered Users Posts: 708 ✭✭✭loadwire

Thinking of doing a -4 to bring in Ederson (for Hamer!). It would give me a bench of: Allison (TOT) / Fraser (lei) / Kolasinic (NEW) / Bednarek (bri)

Up til now I've been fairly set on using TC on Kun this week. But if I do bring Ederson in, maybe it's as good a chance to use BB as I'll get? Still have WC but I don't really want to be a slave to 15 DGWers in GW35.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,627 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

Done Fab/Salah to Ryan/Mane last night for -4 and will use the funds to do either of the below for -8
    Maddison to Hazard
    Hojberg to Son

Advertisement