Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Kids Show 80s/90s

Options
  • 07-03-2019 6:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭

Does anyone remember a tv show on Rte or BBC maybe that closed with a song like
    Now it's time go away, we hope see you soon

I don't think it was Bosco

grasping at straws here I know

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,461 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Bosco ended with the goodbye somg:

Tidy up goodbye, goodbye,
    put everything back in its box,
    see you soon goodbye, goodbye
    and remember now you’re the tops!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,793 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Bear in the Big Blue House? The Goodbye song? Or moon song or something. On poor connection so can't post a video.

Dunno why I thought of it since I've only seen parts of maybe 1 or 2 episodes

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭EPAndlee

Bear in the big blue house I'd say, I think I was around 6 or 7 when that started on tv

• Registered Users Posts: 5,072 ✭✭✭Mech1

Andy pandy?
    Mickey mouse show?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,385 ✭✭✭pah

https://youtu.be/R6dWH77cgFk

Ran from 97 to 06

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Fabritzo

I'm pretty sure it was this

Only took me 2 years to find it :)

Advertisement