Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Christina Aguilera - 3arena - Nov 5th 2019

Options
  • 04-03-2019 10:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭

Just announced! Pop superstar @xtina brings The X Tour to 3Arena on 5 November! Tickets on sale Friday 8 March at 9am!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭Dontfadeaway

Does anyone have a 3 presale code?

• Registered Users, Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,283 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

What'll the interest be like in this I wonder? Can't see it selling out at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,285 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

I'll send you one when I'm home if you still need it?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,539 ✭✭✭Zardoz

What'll the interest be like in this I wonder? Can't see it selling out at all.

She played theatres and medium sized venues on her tour of the US so her venues for the UK and Ireland look very large in comparison.
    Its all seated in the UK and they might close off sections.
    The all seated capacity for the 3arena is only 10k but its unlikely to sell out.

• Registered Users, Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,283 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

Zardoz wrote: »
    She played theatres and medium sized venues on her tour of the US so her venues for the UK and Ireland look very large in comparison.
    Its all seated in the UK and they might close off sections.
    The all seated capacity for the 3arena is only 10k but its unlikely to sell out.

I thought so. It's been quite some time since she's had a successful album, most of her newer material has been utter tripe. Does she still sing live? If she does and the gig consisted of primarily older material it's actually one I'd consider going to if I lived near Dublin, but otherwise no.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 84,986 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I have too if anyone wants please pm

• Registered Users Posts: 17,792 ✭✭✭✭paulie21

98.50 for cheapest tickets. Won’t be selling out at that price I’d imagine

• Registered Users Posts: 11,285 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

paulie21 wrote: »
    98.50 for cheapest tickets. Won’t be selling out at that price I’d imagine

I think 88.50 is the cheapest but even at that, it's an outrageous price for seats in the gods.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,539 ✭✭✭Zardoz

I think 88.50 is the cheapest but even at that, it's an outrageous price for seats in the gods.

It looks like the top tier is closed off for the gig .

• Advertisement
Advertisement