Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Codemasters Help

• 01-03-2019 5:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭

Hi All

Bit of a random one here, I bought Dirt 2.0 on the codemasters website for my PC as a direct download, all went ok got email saying order was completed and to click here to view, now when I click into it I can see my order and my activation key it says to click the download button to download but there is no button anywhere,

Codemasters use some french crowd for there sales who don't have any real contact details I've emailed them multiple times with no reply, I've contacted Codemasters by phone Twitter and Facebook book with no answers,

I'm very annoyed over 70 quid and nothing to show for it, anyone have any ideas

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,698 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

Have you tried a different browser? Or disable adblocker if you use it?

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭eiei0

Hi yes have tried 3 different browsers all the same

here is a link to all that I can see when I click into it

https://photos.app.goo.gl/rCUpgYwc97W5J4SV8

• Registered Users Posts: 13,802 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Here's a number for their head office in the UK. Don't know if it'll be any help, but I'd give them a ring: +44 1926 816000 - Codemaster Campus, Stoneythorpe, Southam CV47 2DL, United Kingdom

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Is it not a Steam Activation key?

Tried that number keeps hanging up on me, and I don't think it's anything to do with steam I bought it on the codemasters website if I go to steam it looks for me to pay again???

Thanks
    Shiminay wrote: »
    Is it not a Steam Activation key?

• Advertisement

Had a look at steam eariler and it didn't seem to be it but tried again using the app and it seems to be downloading so maybe I'm in luck, never heard of stream before, haven't played a PC game in years codemasters sponsored a rally car on the Galway rally so I just bought it to give something back in the hope they might keep the sponsorship coming for that driver,

Thanks for the help I'll report back later if it works or not

eiei0 wrote: »
    Tried that number keeps hanging up on me, and I don't think it's anything to do with steam I bought it on the codemasters website if I go to steam it looks for me to pay again???

Thanks

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

You've never heard of Steam? :eek: :D Welcome back so, you have a lot to catch up on. :) Steam is the biggest shop for PC games in the world and is essentially a must-have for anyone who plays games on a computer. There is a huge number of free games available on it too, so you never know what you might find.

Advertisement