Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

advice on reliable 2x 18650 mod needed

Options
  • 26-02-2019 11:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭

Hi Vapers,

I recently bought a Smok Alien 220W mod and am not impressed.
    First the USB charging broke (apparently a known issue) and now I am starting to get an 0 ohm detected error (apparently another known issue).

I want to buy a new mod holding 2x 18650 batteries so I can continue using the peripherals I have and would like to pick your more experienced brains so I do not run into the same issues.

Any suggestions on long lasting mods are more than welcome.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭IRISH OS1R1S

Get a single 21700 battery mod like the Istick pico 21700? Great little beater mods.

Eleaf invoke is a great dual 18650 mod. The door can be an issue, but there is a great and easy fix for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭conjon

Get a single 21700 battery mod like the Istick pico 21700? Great little beater mods.

Eleaf invoke is a great dual 18650 mod. The door can be an issue, but there is a great and easy fix for it.

Just to follow up on Irish's post, the invoke can be bought for 22 odd on Cigabuy. I'd also throw the ijoy Shogun which is about 32 odd. It's a great little mod and does everything well.

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭morninwood

Cheers. Will have a look at those.

Advertisement