Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Cheapest clay cartridges

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 473 ✭✭The pigeon man

This thread is like one on the bargain alerts forum.

The best quote I can get so far is 1000 English sporters for €210.

I want to get to about €200. Thanks for all the contributions so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭Luckysasha

English sporters in mourne are €172 / 1000 according to their Facebook page

Luckysasha wrote: »
    English sporters in mourne are €172 / 1000 according to their Facebook page

Correct me if I'm wrong but is that in pounds?

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭raymo19

I have been shooting Tunet 7.5 and 8 recently. Much better shell that Caledonian. No need to go to the dentist after shooting. Tunet are an excellent shell IMO. Quite smooth and clean. Work out at 220 per 000. Every bit as good as Olympic blues. Expensive shells usually with harder shot only required for edgy long range targets. Waste of money IMO considering most sporting targets are hit or missed within 40 yds. Leave the expensive shells for the well healed idiots.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭Gorgeousgeorge

Gonna bump this one up as I'm now totally out of cartridges and il be fecked if I'm paying 70 a slab!

So anyone have anymore bargains. See John Lambert in wexford is carrying the full GB range now not sure on prices but the lower end is around 50/55 a slab

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭raymo19

Tunet still best bang for buck in that range. Hard to get them anymore.

Raymo.

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭ace86

Luckysasha wrote: »
    I was in it yesterday and saw the new price list. English sporter where always €199 / 1000 so they have come down a bit. The blues and golds have jumped €20 & €35 respectively / 1000. Would love to keep shooting the blues but at €240 / 1000 i think i will stick to the eley olympic blues

Knocknagoshel doing eley Olympic blues for. 205/1000 anything after that ur taking €245/1000 roughly

Two slabs to your door for €110. A decent deal and very convenient.

https://outdoorsports.ie/products/eleyolympicbluestrapshells

Four slabs of tunets delivered to your door for €215

https://ardeesports.com/products/tunet-universelle-28gr

Advertisement