Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Infant and toddler bargains

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭Irish Gunner

Millem wrote: »
    i have a city mini but half the time in other car or in gran’s! would it be ok for shops?

Light enough for taking junior for stroll or at shops just don't hang any heavy bags on it.

Was thinking of leaving it with grandparents parents and other pram we keep in the car

• Registered Users Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

kidfix ii xp sict €120 on boots site. Free delivery and €12 worth of points if you are signed up to parenting club and child under 3.
    Only catch it’s only available in purple :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭Milly33

thank ye for the tip off about the Aldi event.. Picked up some bottles today wrong size heads but the bottles are perfect and the sleeping bag. Very nice they have some nice bits

• Registered Users Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭jlm29

Milly33 wrote: »
    thank ye for the tip off about the Aldi event.. Picked up some bottles today wrong size heads but the bottles are perfect and the sleeping bag. Very nice they have some nice bits

I was in today, they had one cot bed sheet, and a gazillion cot sheets - so annoying!

They had lots of them in Aldi in Loughrea if any good to you. €4.95 me thinks they are.. Must say though I think we got them there before and well either they srank in the wash or well yeah they just srank so maybe not the best to buy there.. Incase anyone is looking they had lots of the TT bottle set there, (if anyone would like 2 new soothes I have two could post), a few of the sleeping bags left, and lots of everything esle

• Advertisement

sorry soothers

• Registered Users Posts: 833 ✭✭✭amor3

Picked up a few bits myself, the travel flask, dribble bibs with the teethers, few packs of soothers, box of wipes, cot bed sheet and stair gate, don't remember seeing the gate advertised, but was reduced to 9.99.. seemed to have good stock of most things, tallaght branch.

lidl have 50% off pampers on saturday and sunday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,751 ✭✭✭mirrorwall14

Half price pampers in Tesco too. Six boxes for me are being delivered first thing. There seems to be a bit of a price war going on this weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭jules86

Half price Pampers in SuperValu as well on Saturday and Sunday

• Advertisement

All nappies sold out in Tesco, the square, Tallaght. Another batch due in at 12..

amor3 wrote: »
    All nappies sold out in Tesco, the square, Tallaght. Another batch due in at 12..

They better not show up without my nappies lol!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭sillysocks

jules86 wrote: »
    Half price Pampers in SuperValu as well on Saturday and Sunday

And Dunnes now too, they’re all jumping on the bandwagon!

All the nappies arrived safely although they tried to shortchange me out of 250g of chicken with a replacement so for the first time I refused a swap!

Has anyone seen floor mats at a good price?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭jlm29

I don’t even buy pampers, but I’m feeling the need to stock up!

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭Cakerbaker

jlm29 wrote: »
    I don’t even buy pampers, but I’m feeling the need to stock up!

I’m the same. I use ALDI all the time but feel like I should be heading to Lidl/ tesco/ Dunnes and SuperValu to get Pampers. My Facebook feed is full of people posting about it!

I got mine in tesco rathfarnham....loads there. Size 4 and size 6 baby dry nappies have €2 off coupons off jumbo packs off nappy pants! So I then used the coupons so got the baby dry jumbo pants for €4.50!!!
    Tesco rathfarnham have every size.
    Supervalu orwell also have loads. I bought a jumbo pack (white pack) of pampers premium protection nappy pants €5 (€3 with my coupon).

They better not show up without my nappies lol!

Haha... maybe you ordered the whole supply :-)

I'm nearly sure the orders online come from the maynooth store, well for tallaght anyway! I always except the subs and only when they have gone I sit and read and cop on to the difference in price/value..

amor3 wrote: »
    Haha... maybe you ordered the whole supply :-)

I'm nearly sure the orders online come from the maynooth store, well for tallaght anyway! I always except the subs and only when they have gone I sit and read and cop on to the difference in price/value..

The delivery man was probably like wtf because it was six packs of nappies, two packs of chicken, gluten free porridge and sink sponges. That’s it rofl. I have a delivery sub so wasn’t fighting my way over tbh and yeah it comes from maynooth.

It’s the first time my substitution was actually worse value than expected

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 emmamagill

Hey guys,

50% OFF regular price tickets for Pregnancy & Baby Fair, sponsored by Boots. RDS Simmonscourt, April 6th & 7th 2019.

Go to the website, click tickets and enter coupon code PBFAIR at the checkout.

Website -> pregnancyandbabyfair.ie

Enjoy!

Has anyone seen floor mats at a good price?

Just to update this, I actually bought two yoga mats in aldi which I duct taped together at the back. It worked perfectly and it’s way handier than the squares used to be. I roll it up in the evening and we get our sitting room floor back

• Registered Users Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭xalot

Just to update this, I actually bought two yoga mats in aldi which I duct taped together at the back. It worked perfectly and it’s way handier than the squares used to be. I roll it up in the evening and we get our sitting room floor back

That's a great idea. We used to use the base of the travel cot as a floor mat - easy to clean and then fold up at the end of the day.

Are you talking about the ones that click into eachother, Smyths normally have them or i know a lot of the pound shop (as i used to call them) have them or Mr. Price..

tesco have 4 jumbo+ packs of pampers nappies for €30 until 16/03.

Smyths have €10 off every €50 spent in the baby department (includes all stages of car seats!).

Anyone got any recommendations on a cot mobile? I want the main rotating part to be easily removable. Doing joint bedtime right now can be challenging so a distraction for baby lying in cot would be handy

Anyone got any recommendations on a cot mobile? I want the main rotating part to be easily removable. Doing joint bedtime right now can be challenging so a distraction for baby lying in cot would be handy

My son is a DREADFUL sleeper...like still not sleeping through but we have a light up mobile thing. It’s very good but eats batteries. It senses noise or lots of movement and turns itself on. I think it’s called vTech sweet dreams.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭steve_r

I bought this at Christmas - sold out there but available elsewhere

https://www.mothercare.ie/catalog/product/view/id/875204/?___store=mc_main_gb

Very calming and our little one loves it. Also on its first set of batteries. The rotating piece can be removed also.

• Advertisement

Amazon Italy have €10 off every €100 spent on car seats. Offer ends tonight.

A bit long winded but Ireland seems to have the highest VAT rate and amazon uk change the price to Irish VAT rate. Amazon de and amazon it....seem to reduce the price??
    Anyway even with postage the Euro price was less than the figure when it was in sterling!

Advertisement