Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brian keane lean gaa program

• 06-02-2019 10:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

Has anyone done this program and if so would they recommend it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭White lighting

No hes a complete knobhead

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭Fabio_1988

jimjoe23 wrote: »

I done it for a while. Thought it was fairly good.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 biffo50

I just bought his learner stronger faster ebook, ill report back if theers anything of note on there. I'm sure it'll give an indication of what his training program looks like. I quite like his gaa podcast, its a tad repetitive but its deffo the best free online resource out there for GAA related S&C.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 biffo50

jimjoe23 wrote: »

I just quickly read through his book leaner stronger faster, to be honest a lot of it you'd already know. I had hoped he would included drills or excercises or programs you could use to improve yourself, but it seems pretty sparse on detail. A decent section on nutrition but the training bit is full of stuff he'd say on his gaa podcast. If you have a kindle account you can download a sample, for the price you pay for it its probably not bad value but if you are looking for something hyper detailed I'd give it a miss and maybe just listen to his gaa podcast.

Advertisement