Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Garda Recruitment 2018 (Stage 2)

Options
1121314151618»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16 TR 2525

daniel1390 wrote: »
    Just wondering if anyone did the prep course from kilroy college i have bought in prep for the 2019 campaign but the qs in verbal reasoning are extremly basic and i scored nearly 100 percent in both while other inlin tests im getting in 60s, anyone who did kilroys course, was it similar difficulty to real tests, also does oom really matter, no matter how low your oom is will you eventually be called to the next stages, cheers
    Yes you will eventually be called. Just take a bit longer is all

EH95 wrote: »
    Only got results today and there saying interviews are starting 18th of this month! Will they send you the B form to fill out?

First you’ll get a message to book your interview, then about 5 days later they’ll send you another message and that will include your competencies and your form B

• Registered Users Posts: 39 EH95

Jahcork wrote: »
    What’s your OOM?

1243?

TR 2525 wrote: »
    First you’ll get a message to book your interview, then about 5 days later they’ll send you another message and that will include your competencies and your form B

Perfect.. was the interview stage tough for yourself?

Perfect.. was the interview stage tough for yourself?

Ya it’s hard. It’s nerve wracking. Have two good examples for each competencies. And read back over your first application form. They’ll ask you questions on that. Just be confident when answering the questions and you’ll be fine.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 41 Deedee27

Hey my interview is end of February do you think there's any chance of me holding my interview back till June ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭5i6blrtngojxwf

Deedee27 wrote: »
    Hey my interview is end of February do you think there's any chance of me holding my interview back till June ?

Usually just have the two week window.. worth calling PAS but wouldn’t count on it!

• Registered Users Posts: 41 Deedee27

Oh no ☹️ I got put though stage 4 last year but my GCSE s were seen as a junior cert so I'm doing my leaving cert in June i rang for advice they said I could try applied it hopefully

Hi gang, what’s the best way to get your hands on leaving cert results?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 203 ✭✭bottar1

Hi gang, what’s the best way to get your hands on leaving cert results?

Order it on this page;
    https://www.examinations.ie/?l=en&mc=ca&sc=co

Got mine in the post a day later when I did. They do need the statement too, they won't take the provisional (if you have that already). So probably best to order that.

• Advertisement

Anyone here that have done there interview that could give any tips or advice?

How would I get my hands on the questionaire form we did at very start? As I’ve heard they use this in the interview and I can’t find mine

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭Elliot192

How would I get my hands on the questionaire form we did at very start? As I’ve heard they use this in the interview and I can’t find mine

It's on your public appointments profile. Just log in and go to your applications!

Advertisement