Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Gerry Cinnamon Olympia 8th March

• 28-11-2018 11:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 825 ✭✭✭

Should be a good gig in a big venue for him. Has anyone heard of a presale?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭TimHorton

CFC007 wrote: »
    Should be a good gig in a big venue for him. Has anyone heard of a presale?

Big Venue for him? , He had 10,000 in the Hydro in Glasgow last Saturday.

• Registered Users Posts: 825 ✭✭✭CFC007

That is his home town. Referring to he played in the Academy last time.
    TimHorton wrote: »
    Big Venue for him? , He had 10,000 in the Hydro in Glasgow last Saturday.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

Sold out 12 mins. Madness

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭Bloc Party!

but1er wrote: »
    Sold out 12 mins. Madness

Think it was even less, I tried at 9:06 and all gone, unreal!

• Registered Users Posts: 791 ✭✭✭viv2

Think it was even less, I tried at 9:06 and all gone, unreal!

They've added another date. Tickets on sale now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭Pete Moss

Second date sold out now too. Bagged tickets for Friday.

Better bring the Pyro! Looking at videos of support in England madness

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭TimHorton

No Pyro - No Party !

• Registered Users Posts: 35 AMfan

Looking to buy a ticket for the friday. Have two seating and looking for one more a mate.seating or standing

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭Bloc Party!

Hey guys, I’ve 3 standing tickets but im not sure if I will be able to make it now. I know for this concert there is strick rules on not selling them on and that the persons name entering must match the ID but I would only be looking for the money I paid and not a profit on them (if I can’t go). Is there any way to go about it? Wouldn’t want to sell them and the person buying them can’t get in. Thanks 😊

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35 AMfan

Hey guys, I’ve 3 standing tickets but im not sure if I will be able to make it now. I know for this concert there is strick rules on not selling them on and that the persons name entering must match the ID but I would only be looking for the money I paid and not a profit on them (if I can’t go). Is there any way to go about it? Wouldn’t want to sell them and the person buying them can’t get in. Thanks 😊
    I went to noel gallagher and just brought a photo of id of person i bought them off and said it was given as a present.

• Registered Users Posts: 940 ✭✭✭phunkadelic

Hey guys, I’ve 3 standing tickets but im not sure if I will be able to make it now. I know for this concert there is strick rules on not selling them on and that the persons name entering must match the ID but I would only be looking for the money I paid and not a profit on them (if I can’t go). Is there any way to go about it? Wouldn’t want to sell them and the person buying them can’t get in. Thanks ��
    They never enforce ID requirement in the Olympia

• Registered Users Posts: 8,566 ✭✭✭shmeee

Hardly still available?

Looking for any spares please, long shot I know but if you don’t ask you never know.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭ryaner777

3 for 2 tickets

Have 3 for the Friday night and looking to swap for 2 Saturday tickets.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,566 ✭✭✭shmeee

shmeee wrote: »
    Hardly still available?

Looking for any spares please, long shot I know but if you don’t ask you never know.

Got sorted, tickets transferred into my name also via the ticket master ticket transfer system. Very easy and handy.

• Registered Users Posts: 825 ✭✭✭CFC007

Any stage times?

• Registered Users Posts: 940 ✭✭✭phunkadelic

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭jack747

He came on at around 9.20 last night for anyone going tonight. You are in for a treat. Some gig.

Be prepared for madness, support was class

Advertisement