Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Gardai stage 3 : can they ask if you've visited a third party for prep

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭Henry2006

Texmex wrote: »
    Physical coming up next week. Things are moving pretty quickly this campaign (for me anyway) . Hopefully it keeps going that way.

Very best of luck with it

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Texmex

Ah great stuff!! best of luck!! had my phsy in Dec wasn't too bad!

Thank you! Not looking forward to it. Can you remember how long the day took for the physical?

Ah great stuff!! best of luck!! had my phsy in Dec wasn't too bad!

Thank you! Not looking forward to it. Can you remember how long the day took for the physical?

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Holeymoley11

Texmex wrote: »

I was in there for 9am , first section was beep push/sits ups
    so everyone finished about 11am then about an hour break
    then your over for the pushpull and obstacle course id say i was on the road about 1 or half 1

I did it first time and failed as I had far to travel and drove down on the day and I had to re do it and I stayed near the town the night before and this helped me hugely with extra rest and adrenaline i did better then i taught i ever did

I was in there for 9am , first section was beep push/sits ups
    so everyone finished about 11am then about an hour break
    then your over for the pushpull and obstacle course id say i was on the road about 1 or half 1

I did it first time and failed as I had far to travel and drove down on the day and I had to re do it and I stayed near the town the night before and this helped me hugely with extra rest and adrenaline i did better then i taught i ever did

That's great thank you and well done on passing yourself!

• Advertisement
Advertisement