Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Gameweek 25 Transfers

• 29-01-2019 10:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,339 ✭✭✭✭

Digne out

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,508 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Rikand wrote: »
    Digne out

Seconded.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,079 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

dsmythy wrote: »
    Seconded.

Thirded.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 473 ✭✭Pissartist

Digne and Anderson out Coleman and riccccccckkkkyyyy in

• Registered Users Posts: 5,154 ✭✭✭Widdensushi

digne to the door (in French)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,361 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Have 5.1 for a 1 week punt defender for Digne. Can't see anyone that's likely to keep a clean sheet this week. Already have 3 United and Liverpool

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,439 ✭✭✭caviardreams

Shedite27 wrote: »
    Have 5.1 for a 1 week punt defender for Digne. Can't see anyone that's likely to keep a clean sheet this week. Already have 3 United and Liverpool

Is Saiss going to keep his place I wonder? Could be a tempting Digne replacement.

Never getting Digne in again. Ever!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,395 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Don't want any City players after tonight...

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Digne OUT. Never will he darken my door again. Will probably get a Burnley defender for him, thus enabling me to upgrade Quaner to Jimenez.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,645 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Don't want any City players after tonight...

I don't have any, and after that performance I don't know if there is any worth in getting them in,

• Registered Users Posts: 3,358 ✭✭✭macraignil

Not sure why Camarasa was left out this evening but have enough change to upgrade a bit.
    Was thinking of banking and upgrading Deeney to Arnautovic the next week with Camarasa to Puncheon to raise the extra cash but no place for non players on the bench when TAA is already not confirmed as being fit again.

Camarasa to Moutinho done.

• Advertisement

Finding a Digne replacement is top priority now.

Don’t fancy Arsenal defence so that’s a no to Kolasinac.

Don’t fancy City defence either so that’s a no to Laporte.

Need a set and forget so might go for Doherty.

Now could be the time to find the defender that’s in a relegation battle, that you fancy to stay up, and just play him every week.

Edit - could also be a time to have 2 premium defenders and then add one of AWB, Bennett or Bednarek each week depending on fixture. Would free up 1m or 1.5m for attacking options.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,923 ✭✭✭normanoffside

Now could be the time to find the defender that’s in a relegation battle, that you fancy to stay up, and just play him every week.

Edit - could also be a time to have 2 premium defenders and then add one of AWB, Bennett or Bednarek each week depending on fixture. Would free up 1m or 1.5m for attacking options.

Trippier? Lindelof?

Trippier? Lindelof?

Not keen on United defence at all and it would take a full strength Sours for me to consider them.

I’m now thinking of bringing in Bednarek (before he rises tonight) or Peltier.

Peltier started tonight but Southampton might be the safest bet for staying up.

If Fulham were showing any signs of keeping a clean sheet I’d bring in Chambers.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,645 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Not keen on United defence at all and it would take a full strength Sours for me to consider them.

I’m now thinking of bringing in Bednarek (before he rises tonight) or Peltier.

Peltier started tonight but Southampton might be the safest bet for staying up.

If Fulham were showing any signs of keeping a clean sheet I’d bring in Chambers.

Brighton have very decent fixtures and at some point will have a DGW

• Registered Users Posts: 48,132 ✭✭✭✭km79

Ill be scouting Pereira tomorrow night ........

km79 wrote: »
    Ill be scouting Pereira tomorrow night ........

He won’t do it for me.

Leicester are too wishy washy and whilst they’ve had great results against the top 6 they’ve had awful results against other teams.

It’s the time of year where weird results start happening for those teams involved in the dogfight.

There’s a sub 4.5m hero out here somewhere. It’s time to find him now.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Puel is odds on favourite to next get the sack by the way...

• Registered Users Posts: 20,339 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

This is exactly what I am after doing.

I have Robertson and Kola as my set and forgets for the moment with AWB, Bennett and Bednarek going on permanent rotation

• Registered Users Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭sheroman01

Have 2FTs. Hazard and Long out for Aguero and Puncheon? Given that City need to start winning again Aguero "should" start or at least get 1.5 games for the DGW.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Rikand wrote: »
    This is exactly what I am after doing.

I have Robertson and Kola as my set and forgets for the moment with AWB, Bennett and Bednarek going on permanent rotation

I had this except Digne > Kola as set and forget. I think it will be Kola that I end up with but waiting on Perriera for after his next 3 matches

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,224 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

Might need to off Anderson. Swapped him for Ricky temporarily about 2 months ago. Might be time to swap back

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭Mike Ehrmantraut

gammygils wrote: »
    Might need to off Anderson. Swapped him for Ricky temporarily about 2 months ago. Might be time to swap back

That’s a bit harsh, you could just offload him.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,132 ✭✭✭✭km79

gammygils wrote: »
    Ok Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 7,671 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

Have the exact cash for Digne to Laporte, so will have to watch the price changes closely

• Registered Users Posts: 9,590 ✭✭✭Cartman78

2 FT's and 3.9m ITB.

Probably will get Digne out - might look at someone like Duffy or Tarkowski I think.

Will only have Richarlison and Sane for the DGW then....could possibly do Firmino to Aguerooo...will see how he looks tonight. Not convinced by either Everton or City atm so might hold the 2nd FT.

Got badly burned last season fluting about for blanks and mini-DGW so not going to tear my team apart

• Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭Hardtochoose

Would this be a week to play the free hit and load up on city and Everton players? ?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,361 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Would this be a week to play the free hit and load up on city and Everton players? ?

No, Everton are bad, City too rotational

• Registered Users Posts: 11,996 ✭✭✭✭billymitchell

Any love in here for Moutinho ?
    5.1 and in form, decent fixtures coming up

• Registered Users Posts: 7,536 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

Currently doing Aguero to aubem and Bednarek for Kiko. Maybe then aubem back in for Aguero cos they play hudders

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭sheroman01

Dr. Bre wrote: »
    Currently doing Aguero to aubem and Bednarek for Kiko. Maybe then aubem back in for Aguero cos they play hudders

I'm also thinking Aguero in just for the DGW then Auba comes in for GW26.

Advertisement