Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Double Gameweek/Blank Gameweek Planning - FPL 2018/2019

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,952 ✭✭✭Morzadec

Green&Red wrote: »
    Aggy *sigh

What the f**k is wrong with people? Why are you trying to ruin the greatest ever FPL player? Why would you do that?

Are you the guy who filmed that crash on the M50?
    For the love God please stop calling him Aggy!
    If Aguero is too long, then surely Kun would be easier.

Sorry, Monday rant.

Thinking about bringing him in on a wildy now...

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Is Danilo a serious option now? Has played 90 mins the last 5 or 6 gws. 21 points the last 2 weeks. Very attractive price at 5.1...

Dany

• Registered Users Posts: 48,129 ✭✭✭✭km79

Morzadec wrote: »
    Aggy *sigh

What the f**k is wrong with people? Why are you trying to ruin the greatest ever FPL player? Why would you do that?

Sorry, Monday rant.

Well played sir
    Well played

Morzadec wrote: »
    Aggy *sigh

Sorry, Monday rant.

Well played sir
    Well played

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

what's the latest consensus on how many double gw's there'll be after gw25?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39,478 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Gonna get Aggy in on my next wildy

• Registered Users Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭thunderdog

Have Richarlison, Digne and Sane. Might look at getting Eddy in goals. Probably the most nailed on for the two games. Seems a bit boring though

• Registered Users Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭Shedite27

thunderdog wrote: »
    Have Richarlison, Digne and Sane. Might look at getting Eddy in goals. Probably the most nailed on for the two games. Seems a bit boring though
    Why would you spell out Richarlison and not Ederson?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭thunderdog

Shedite27 wrote: »
    Why would you spell out Richarlison and not Ederson?

We’re only permitted to shorten the names of the Man City players

• Registered Users Posts: 9,552 ✭✭✭Cartman78

It's hard to pick between Walky, Otty, Laporty, Mendyy etc.

Have Sane myself and have no plans to get any more in tbh

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,596 ✭✭✭✭dahat

If Aguero could drop 0.1 I'd be ever so grateful!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Cartman78 wrote: »
    It's hard to pick between Walky, Otty, Laporty, Mendyy etc.

Have Sane myself and have no plans to get any more in tbh

Especially as we cant second guess Pepy.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

Seem as I've not got so much as 1 player from either team, the free hit shall be activated!

Favourable draws for most ofl the PL teams. If chelsea beat Utd and all other PL teams win we will have 6 blanks in GW 31. If Utd knock out Chelsea we will have 5 blanks and everton chelsea will go ahead in 31.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭galwaylad14

Apologies if this has been asked already but what games are definitely going ahead in 31 as of right now?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Panthro wrote: »
    Seem as I've not got so much as 1 player from either team, the free hit shall be activated!

I would definitely not be using the free hit on this dgw. I'd be happy enough going into this week with just one player with a dgw. It's not like there's 3 form Everton you'd want and good luck trying to pick 3 that will get 150+ from city!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

Any handy overview of whats coming up? I have 5 players injured, suspended, dropped and am strongly considering playing my wildcard now, and want to see how I'd cope without it later.

• Still have WC, TC and BB.

I’m sure the majority have.

Now it’s time to hit on a strategy.

• Still have WC, TC and BB.

And on this note -

Does anyone have a link to a fixture table/chart (for the remaining seasons fixtures) that includes the upcoming BGW and DGW possibilities ?

I could get someone with skills to print it out for me tomorrow before the weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,385 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Check Ben Dinnerys Twitter, he’ll have the daddy one

• Advertisement

Any handy overview of whats coming up? I have 5 players injured, suspended, dropped and am strongly considering playing my wildcard now, and want to see how I'd cope without it later.

Whats your current squad. If its in a bad way and you still have FH id play it. Hold the wildcard at all costs is the biggest myth in FF IMO closely followed by you must BB in a dgw. Basically with playing a wildcard now get 15 players that play. Ederson if fit as 1 one of your keepers other keeper someone that plays in 27. Get 3 liverpool players, a leicester player, a bournemouth player and a burnley player. The blanks are in gw 31 and 33 so you already have a guaranteed 6 players and lots of FTs also more teams will end up with fixtures. Gw 32 will be the big dgw so FH then. GW 35 will be a smaller double and you will have 3 fts to sort that. Some of the sgw players you have like liverpool away to cardiff you will want to keep in 35 anyway.
    You could also now get 4 or 5 dgw players for this week if u wanted and transfer a couple out before gw 27.
    People like the idea of this big boost at the end or all in one DGW. It doesnt matter when you get the boost and by the sounds of it you will get an overall bigger boost this way.

Whats your current squad. If its in a bad way and you still have FH id play it. Hold the wildcard at all costs is the biggest myth in FF IMO closely followed by you must BB in a dgw. Basically with playing a wildcard now get 15 players that play. Ederson if fit as 1 one of your keepers other keeper someone that plays in 27. Get 3 liverpool players, a leicester player, a bournemouth player and a burnley player. The blanks are in gw 31 and 33 so you already have a guaranteed 6 players and lots of FTs also more teams will end up with fixtures. Gw 32 will be the big dgw so FH then. GW 35 will be a smaller double and you will have 3 fts to sort that. Some of the sgw players you have like liverpool away to cardiff you will want to keep in 35 anyway.
    You could also now get 4 or 5 dgw players for this week if u wanted and transfer a couple out before gw 27.
    People like the idea of this big boost at the end or all in one DGW. It doesnt matter when you get the boost and by the sounds of it you will get an overall bigger boost this way.

Ta very much. Defence, keepers and Pogba are my problems, including Digne, Alonso and likely no playing keeper this week. I was going to get Ederson and get rid of those two defenders in the next weeks, but the Ederson injury likely scuppers that. I also think City will be revved up for the dgw games and I only have Sterling. I think I'll probably WC.

Check Ben Dinnerys Twitter, he’ll have the daddy one

Ben Crellin?

Still have WC, TC and BB.

FH,TC and BB left for me

• Registered Users Posts: 11,385 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Ben Crellin?
    Errrr

Him too

• km79 wrote: »
    FH,TC and BB left for me

I love the FH so much I forgot to mention it.

Wow. It’s late here now.

So I have all 4 left and haven’t strategised yet. Haven’t even started thinking about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭ShimSlady

Nasri/Xhaka to Ricky/Hudson Odoi

Makes sense right?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Dearg81

Ben Crellin?

He's the guy that charges people money for a spreadsheet with suggested transfers over the last few weeks of the season when the DGWs start. Some people have way too much money!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,507 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

ShimSlady wrote: »
    Nasri/Xhaka to Ricky/Hudson Odoi

Makes sense right?

Best make sure Hudson-Odoi is still going to be on their books.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Dearg81 wrote: »
    He's the guy that charges people money for a spreadsheet with suggested transfers over the last few weeks of the season when the DGWs start. Some people have way too much money!

And fair play to him I say. He spotted a business opportunity. And he does great work laying out the permutations, for free

Advertisement