Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Astro games, any team looking for players?

• 28-01-2019 11:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi there, I looking for any team where I can join to play on astro pitch. Im not great player, I just try to play 2 times per week, Im new in Waterford, thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭lassykk

MichalF wrote: »
    Hi there, I looking for any team where I can join to play on astro pitch. Im not great player, I just try to play 2 times per week, Im new in Waterford, thanks in advance.

Hi Michal,

There's a league run out of WIT Arena and I'm sure there are often teams looking for players.

The league website is http://www.floodlitsoccer.com/

and Kevin Daly runs it 087 229 6681 (from website so not sharing anything private)

Other than that it's just casual games around Waterford so you need to know someone playing to get into one of them.

Hopefully somewhere here might reply and offer you a game.

We play indoor football once a week but we have a big pool of players so don't need anyone at the moment

• Registered Users Posts: 4 MichalF

Thanks. I mailed them already. I just looking for 5 or 6 a side games only. Once or twice per week.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 MichalF

If anobody can help will be great

Advertisement