Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

FSA Premier League 2018/19

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 42,079 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

I drew with Busts. Balbuena's yellow card proving costly for our resident double gameweek planning maestro.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

I drew with Busts. Balbuena's yellow card proving costly for our resident double gameweek planning maestro.

Was sure it was in the bag before the spurs game.

Falling like a stone in this. Got my ass handed to me by FHFC and now down to 10th.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,494 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Up to 7th. Bouncing around midtable a lot, only 5 more wins from safety though I reckon

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Falling like a stone in this. Got my ass handed to me by FHFC and now down to 10th.

Couple of wins and I've some space between me and the relegation zone for the first time this season.

• Advertisement

A three point victory over Who_8_Paul? for just my 2nd win in my last 7 ties. In 8th now with Benimar up next who is just below me in the table.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,745 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

A real topsy turvy year for me, a loss to the bottom team puts me back to tenth and it looks like the dream is over for another year

Sané's 2 bonus points seals a much-needed win over Benimar and I'm up into 7th.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

I see the top 10 is currrently made up of the 10 with the highest points total. Not always the case in H2H that the highest ranking teams fare the best.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,494 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Need sterling and Alder to return less than 7 to get the win. I don't fancy my chances

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,434 ✭✭✭Boots234

I've gone from winning this league last year to being in a relegation 6 pointer in January! The 3 of us at the bottom look to be in a lot of trouble

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Lost my game this week by a point due to Digne’s -1!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,934 ✭✭✭AdpRo

Still clinging onto top spot after a hard fought 3 point win over Swiper.

Lost 3 of my last 4 and now down to seventh.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Benimar

Lost 5 of my last 6. Am now in the relegation dogfight.

Getting far too many 'average' scores at the moment.

Lost by 2 points to 2nd-placed Skippy15. I remain in 11th.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭skippy15

Lost by 2 points to 2nd-placed Skippy15. I remain in 11th.

Ye similar teams was always going come down to c and bonus unlucky

Yet another close defeat and I'm down to 16th.

I have the 6th highest total points of the 20 teams, but I could end up relegated!

7 wins in a row and now 10 points clear at the top, the lads are getting excited but I'm doing my best to keep their feet on the ground, still a long way to go!

Benimar wrote: »
    Lost 5 of my last 6. Am now in the relegation dogfight.

Getting far too many 'average' scores at the moment.

2 wins in my last 3 has moved me all the way up from 16th to.....16th!!

• Advertisement

A 7-point victory over Tom K sees me up to 8th spot.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭skippy15

AdpRo wrote: »
    7 wins in a row and now 10 points clear at the top, the lads are getting excited but I'm doing my best to keep their feet on the ground, still a long way to go!

Ye haven't been able pull you in at all your looking string now. My h2h came down to my Salah Robertson v aa and mane so narrow loss,but a lot of similar teams prior to chip season

Hammered by Iago and down to 10th. Mid-table mediocrity beckons.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,434 ✭✭✭Boots234

Looks like a 4 way battle between us at the bottom to avoid the 3 relegation spots, two points separate the four of us

Lost for the first time in 9 weeks after a 9 pt defeat to CSF. Skippy15 also lost so I maintain my 10 point lead at the top.

Beaten soundly by Lemlin and now down to 12th. You snooze, you lose in this game.

That Digne clean sheet has put me as the underdog in my tie with Kev. We're level and it's a straight shootout between my Higuain versus his Hazard.

5 points up versus Dearg81's Ryan. A clean sheet will sink me further down the table.

Managed to win with 40 points and back up to 11th.

• Advertisement

A win for me and CSF’s loss means I have won this league, delighted with that to say the least! Only 3 defeats since GW19 to coincide with me going from 50K OR to 1.5K OR helped!

After starting out in league 1 when these leagues were first setup and looking jealously at the guys in the premiership to now being top is great. Thanks to CSF for coming up with the idea of these leagues and doing the admin at the start of each season. Hopefully I’ll be back next year and become the 1st person to win 2 in a row!

Advertisement