Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Happy New Year to all the Christmas forum boardsies!

Options
  • 31-12-2018 3:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,244 ✭✭✭✭

Happy New Year to all of you! Ye are a great bunch to cheer somebody up just by coming into this forum!

Hope ye all have a brilliant 2019 and all your wishes and dreams come true! (I know, a bit cheesy but sure what the hell!)

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,727 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Thanks Leahyl!! :)

Happy new year to everyone, to our forum regulars, to the ones who drop by and say hello and to the ones who just visit. Ye are the ones who make this forum what it is thank you so much for making 2018 our best year yet and here’s to 2019 and seeing if we can top this great year.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Happy new year to you all. Heading for a drink now, then to the panto and for something to eat. Then home to watch the countdown on tv.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭Rubberchikken

happy New year.
    heading to work soon so will see 2019 in in the middle of all that but so be it:)
    here's to a great year:):)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,822 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Happy New Year :)
    May it be a happy, healthy , positive one for all !

Staying in here , takeaway later , fires lit , so enjoy whichever way you ring it in !

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Happy new year, guys. :)

Thanks to all the posters here and my dedicated co-mod for making yet another Christmas on this forum fantastic!
    Here's to many more!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,971 ✭✭✭SarahLil

Happy New Year Elves xx

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭gidget

Happy New Year to you all on the happiest forum on Boards.ie. Here's to the planning for Christmas 2019 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,806 ✭✭✭Cork Lass

Happy new year everyone, hope it’s a good one.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,430 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

Happy New Year fellow Christmas fans! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

HNY all... me? I fell asleep exhausted and woke at 1 am... called family in Canada where it was still 2018

Hey HNY is HONEY!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭chuckles30

Happy New Year to you all

• Registered Users Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭otnomart

Happy New Year to all the Elves,
    May it bring you health, peace and happiness

• Registered Users Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭Sundew

Happy New Year all! I officially became @ Christmas Forum addict in 2018. Roll on 2019!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,727 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Sundew wrote: »
    Happy New Year all! I officially became @ Christmas Forum addict in 2018. Roll on 2019!

Happy anniversary :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭Sundew

Loughc wrote: »
    Happy anniversary :D

Thanks Loughc :D
    Will be popping in over the coming months to update on me ornament purchases and whet the appetite for the coming season....only 11 mths to go now! ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,703 ✭✭✭donegal_man

I've found the thread where I should have posted this in the first place.
    Happy New Year to all the elves

Advertisement