Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 20 Transfers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,549 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

km79 wrote: »
    Agree
    Also think people selling Ricky are crazy
    Benimar wrote: »
    Richarlison has 9 goals this season, I can’t understand why people are selling him.
    MrMac84 wrote: »
    I don’t really fancy an Everton double up either tho

Then sell whoever your other Everton player is that you don't want. Ricky is the great value and is fairly consistent at returning attacking points. In addition he got his rest at the weekend starting from the bench. If I had Ricky I would not be selling him. In fact I'll probably look to get him when Son goes off to the Asian cup.

The same goes for Anderson - lad is in great form, madness guys selling him. These are probably the same lads keeping Alonso for when het gets the 15+ point in some future game....

I had Fraser for a while in the same category - but Bournemouth have gone off the boil now, and at 6.2m, he's probably not someone you should be keeping especially if you have the other 2 players above, as then your midfield is a bit light.

• Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭slimshady007

Any update on martial? Is he back for the wkend?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

Ace2007 wrote: »
    Agree
    Also think people selling Ricky are crazy
    Benimar wrote: »
    Richarlison has 9 goals this season, I can’t understand why people are selling him.
    I don’t really fancy an Everton double up either tho

Then sell whoever your other Everton player is that you don't want. Ricky is the great value and is fairly consistent at returning attacking points. In addition he got his rest at the weekend starting from the bench. If I had Ricky I would not be selling him. In fact I'll probably look to get him when Son goes off to the Asian cup.

The same goes for Anderson - lad is in great form, madness guys selling him. These are probably the same lads keeping Alonso for when het gets the 15+ point in some future game....

I had Fraser for a while in the same category - but Bournemouth have gone off the boil now, and at 6.2m, he's probably not someone you should be keeping especially if you have the other 2 players above, as then your midfield is a bit light.

Couldn't agree more about Richarlison, and would feel the same about Anderson if I had him

Real case of the grass is always greener with fpl sometimes.

Went Fraser to Delafeou this gameweek as he has nice fixtures and playing up front

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Balbuena to TAA more than likely

• Registered Users Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭mugsymugsy

naughtb4 wrote: »
    Couldn't agree more about Richarlison, and would feel the same about Anderson if I had him

Went Fraser to Delafeou this gameweek as he has nice fixtures and playing up front

Some sensible thoughts. Chasing points is all well and good but sometimes long term players and not chopping and changing is key.

AWB, Robbo and Ricky unless things drastically changed are in my team for the long term.

• Advertisement

mugsymugsy wrote: »

Some sensible thoughts. Chasing points is all well and good but sometimes long term players and not chopping and changing is key.

AWB, Robbo and Ricky unless things drastically changed are in my team for the long term.

Probably my locked in players as well along with Doherty as got him at 4.4.

Still feels I might regret ditching Fraser even. Holding is a legitimate strategy

• Registered Users Posts: 48,129 ✭✭✭✭km79

Still feels I might regret ditching Fraser even. Holding is a legitimate strategy

He looked good again in th spurs defeat the last day
    I looked at Gerry d fixtures and tbh bar tomorrow Fraser’s are comparable
    And even tomorrow against that united defence I wouldn’t be suprised if he got something
    He is my first sub and if I brought in Gerry d I’d have a selection headache
    I am going to bank

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭ Rosemary Inexpensive Jacuzzi

Might just give Ricky and Sane this week and re-look at Pogba next week maybe

• Registered Users Posts: 19,549 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Might just give Ricky and Sane this week and re-look at Pogba next week maybe

Wouldn’t be against Sane to Pogba if you really want Pogba. (I actually did the same move), but it depends how comfortable you are with no city players. The reason I sold all my city players was cause they were plummeting in value whereas those I wanted to buy where shooting up / talking about possible 0.7 difference in a few days.

I also found myself with 3 city mida and with Dilva and KdB back that obv wasn’t going to be an optimal strategy and just couldn’t really figure who too keep.

If Sane shows promise I can get him back in cheaper. But probably won’t be doing any transfers next week.

He looked good again in th spurs defeat the last day
    I looked at Gerry d fixtures and tbh bar tomorrow Fraser’s are comparable
    And even tomorrow against that united defence I wouldn’t be suprised if he got something
    He is my first sub and if I brought in Gerry d I’d have a selection headache
    I am going to bank

Yeah holding is a good move, I succumbed to Stephens Day boredom more than anything and I have a bit of a soft spot for Delafeou

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,341 ✭✭✭S.M.B.

Was waiting for TAA to drop to bring him in for Alonso but I'm tempted to go with Holebas for at least two weeks now.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

Went Ederson/Sane/Wilson to Fab/Pogba/Vardy for -4. Leaves me with no City players and a very expensive forward line but needed to do something to arrest the slide!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,592 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Any hint in today press conferences as to who will replace Ryan at BHA?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,341 ✭✭✭S.M.B.

Hughton said he would decide on Saturday which sounds like pure lies!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Kolasinac to Shaw.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

S.M.B. wrote: »
    Hughton said he would decide on Saturday which sounds like pure lies!

hopefully he's right on the button

• Registered Users Posts: 7,017 ✭✭✭COH

manual_man wrote: »
    hopefully he's right on the button

At 4.0 Button could be a Steele

• Registered Users Posts: 11,386 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

S.M.B. wrote: »
    Was waiting for TAA to drop to bring him in for Alonso but I'm tempted to go with Holebas for at least two weeks now.

It’s hard to bring in TAA with the next two fixtures. I’m gearing up for that with him and Salah in once Son is heading off

• Registered Users Posts: 20,323 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

I already have Button. Wondering if I should take the -4 and move Ryan out for Steele just to cover all bases

• Registered Users Posts: 11,386 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Rikand wrote: »
    I already have Button. Wondering if I should take the -4 and move Ryan out for Steele just to cover all bases

Hardly worth it by the sounds of it, Button is second choice. Brighton have iffy fixtures though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Green&Red wrote: »
    It’s hard to bring in TAA with the next two fixtures. I’m gearing up for that with him and Salah in once Son is heading off

I was going to bring in chilwell or holebas over TAA but the two others are players I dont want in my team long term whereas TAA I do. I can bench TAA next gw with the options I have but will play him this gw.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,811 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Having just binged through the Sunderland series on Netflix, if Steele starts you should bet your house on Everton

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,213 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

It will probably be another -4 to get a playing keeper when Ryan returns.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

You'll give yourself 6 GWs max (if Australia go to final) for the hit (and future GK transfer) for what appears a tough stretch of fixtures. It's not worth a free transfer even imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,505 ✭✭✭passremarkable

Am I right in saying this is last gameweek to use first wildcard?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,507 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Am I right in saying this is last gameweek to use first wildcard?

It is. Play it now or you lose it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,505 ✭✭✭passremarkable

dsmythy wrote: »
    It is. Play it now or you lose it.

Yea perfect, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 4,784 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

Calum Chambers playing midfield. Is it ludicrous to go near a FUL defender?

Was thinking Alonso/Kenedy to Chambers/Pogba.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

COH wrote: »
    At 4.0 Button could be a Steele

Oh very good!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭Flyer29

Lacazette out, Vardy in. Yay or nay?

Advertisement