Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Architect recommendation in Cork

• 06-07-2017 1:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi All,
    We are looking to building a house near Cork City and have bought a site with full planning permission. However we would like to change the layouts substantially and are looking for a good architect who can develop imaginative concepts so we can reapply for planning. I use the term imaginative as we can't see how the current layout will work with what we want while at the same time we don't wish to massively change the elevations incase re-planning is denied. Any recommendations will be highly appreciated. TIA

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 17,699 Mod ✭✭✭✭DOCARCH

Recommendations by PM thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 LauraWestCork

Hi Beasky,

Did you have any luck with your architect search? I am currently looking for an architect to redesign my 1970s bungalow in Bandon.

Thanks,
    LauraWestCork

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Beasky

Hi Laura,
    Yes I did. Will PM.

Cheers

Bea

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭tonytoc11

Hi Beasky,

Could you send me a PM also? I'm looking for an Architect in the Carrigaline region.

Thanks.

Will do Tony.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19 MOBH

Hi - if you could PM me also that would be great. Thanks

Sure MOBH

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Louinu

Hi Beasley,
    Just looking at your posts re your search for an architect from several months ago. If you were happy with the architect you used would you mind sending on the details by PM? We hope to extend and renovate a small terrace in Kinsale later this year.
    Thanks a mill.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Bomno44

Hi Beaksy - in a similar boat to ye were in - could you please send on the details of the architect ye used am- too many to even start picking!

Thanks in advance - Brian

• Registered Users Posts: 650 ✭✭✭spiderdan

Hi, we have just begin the search ourselves, if you had any recommendations I would love to hear them, thanks in advance,

Daniel

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 sunkissed

Hi everyone in the thread aboce :) Do you have any recommendations for me? Just starting our process as well. Thanks so much!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Wexford1988

Hi Everyone,

Could you PM recommendations for an architect? Bandon / Innishannon area?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 WhestCork2018

Hi, Newbie here.
    Could I also get a PM as we are starting a full house renovation in the New year near Bandon?

Thank you!

• Registered Users Posts: 29 shomrockkid

Going through similar process. Could i also get a PM?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Shanesc14

new build in blackpool, could you PM? thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭howman

Hi Looking for recommendations for an architect for an extension, mid-west Cork region, PM's would be greatly appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Nubbin

In the same boat. We had two consultations as part of the Simon Open Door event 5 years ago but a variety of stuff happened between then and now meaning we’re back to square one. Any recommendations (feel free to PM) for an architect to design an extension and attic conversion in a three bed semi in south Cork city would be welcome.

Advertisement