Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Atto mech mod back in stock!

Options
  • 11-12-2018 3:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭

After years the Atto mod is back in stock on Fasttech. They also have spare chipsets available.

Grab one before they are gone.

13712247_645920042247325_1944277229_n.jpg?se=7&ig_cache_key=MTMwMzUyMTI2OTQwNDQzMjYxMw%3D%3D.2

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭IRISH OS1R1S

Went ahead and ordered one and a couple of spare chips. XMAS2018 code got me 15% off. Something to look forward to in January.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

Does look pretty sweet, I never got on with mechs though. They are clones though, you know when they say 'styled' in the description

Does look pretty sweet, I never got on with mechs though. They are clones though, you know when they say 'styled' in the description

Yeah I'm not a big mech guy either. In fact this will be my first mech(ish) mod, but it's hard to come by a sleek 22mm tube mod so small, not to mention having a protection chip in there too.

I've literally being trying to get this mod for a reasonable price since 2016. Fasttech did get 11 in stock last year (probably found a lost box) but they sold out seconds after being listed. For roughly €13/14 I can't miss it this time.

The clones of these have been well reviewed.

• Advertisement

Yeah I'm not a big mech guy either. In fact this will be my first mech(ish) mod, but it's hard to come by a sleek 22mm tube mod so small, not to mention having a protection chip in there too.

I've literally being trying to get this mod for a reasonable price since 2016. Fasttech did get 11 in stock last year (probably found a lost box) but they sold out seconds after being listed. For roughly €13/14 I can't miss it this time.

The clones of these have been well reviewed.

I haven’t used mechs in years but the chip has short circuit detection in it so that’s all I’m concerned about. Will be using for MTL so the lowest ohm in it would be about a 0.7. Looks well nice though. Mines not in stock till jan 31st. When’s yours shipping?

TinCool wrote: »
    I haven’t used mechs in years but the chip has short circuit detection in it so that’s all I’m concerned about. Will be using for MTL so the lowest ohm in it would be about a 0.7. Looks well nice though. Mines not in stock till jan 31st. When’s yours shipping?

Mtl, high ohms, Pretty much the same as what I'll be using it for.
    It will purely be for home use. No out and about with this for me, but glad to finally get it in my collection.

Mine ships on the 12th.

I hope we get a new production of the Colibri mod now and I'll be well happy.

Yeay. Mine finally shipped!

Got mine today. Looks/feels solid enough. The threads are butter smooth. I'll give it a bit of a going over this evening when I get home from work. Super dinky with the silver true tank on there.

I ordered before you and still waiting. Bloody typical. :D

How are the seams, matching?

• Advertisement

I ordered before you and still waiting. Bloody typical. :D

How are the seams, matching?

You cant see them when put together. Very impressive tbf. Although still a little reticent about using it for fear of it blowing up in my face. I know it has the chip (which I bought 2 more spare) and I'm using a 1.2ohm build on it. Fire button is nice and very little chance of you inadvertently firing it in your pocket or whatever due to how it's designed.

I'll be a mech noob, but once you have a good understanding of the limits of the battery, and triple check your build beforehand on a regulated mod and you understand and are familiar with how the electric circuit works you should be fine.

Worst case is a short, most shorts are not catastrophic. Use your head and remain calm and disengage it. You will have time unless you are using some **** battery.

With the atto if there is a short it will blow a fuse, will destroy the chip and no longer fire, so you have some peace of mind.

Advertisement