Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Lidl Temperature Station From A year or Two Ago

• 21-12-2018 11:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,865 ✭✭✭✭

A while back Lidl sold this temperature station:

37738_500x500.png

The temperature sensor works fine, so does everything else, the problem is its radio controlled from I assume Germany and this makes it run an hour fast, you can set the time manually but this only holds for a few hours before it updates over radio and resets itself back to an hour fast again.

Theres a timezone option in the settings, you can set it in a -/+ 12 range, Ive tried setting it to -1, Ive tried setting it to +1, Ive tried setting it then setting the clock manually, Ive tried setting it and leaving it on auto time overnight, nothing works.

I know I had this working before, it worked perfect for a year but then I changed the batteries and its back to this, can anyone remember what you do? Ive tracked down the manual but its no help...

Comments

Advertisement