Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ash 2019 tour

• 18-12-2018 11:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,458 ✭✭✭

Anyone else at the Cork gig tonight? They're fúcking incredible live. So many bangin' tunes. The finále of Girl From Mars leading straight into Burn Baby Burn was just epic.

They're playing Dublin tomorrow and Belfast the night after and tickets are still available for both. Highly recommend going if you're a fan.

[Edit] Wrote 2019 instead of 2018 in the thread title :p Well, they're touring next year as well so it still works...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,013 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Couldn't make it which was very annoying. Say would be class in a small venue.

What's the new place like?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,458 ✭✭✭chalkitdown1

Mushy wrote: »
    Couldn't make it which was very annoying. Say would be class in a small venue.

What's the new place like?

I had never been to Cyprus Avenue before so I can't say. However it's a nice tidy little venue. Sound quality was great. Only negative I found was that the ladies toilets are way too far away, wife wasn't happy last night about that. Mens jaxx are right there next to the stage, you'll miss maybe 1min of the show when taking a leak whereas it'll be 5 if you're going to the ladies!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,013 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

I had never been to Cyprus Avenue before so I can't say. However it's a nice tidy little venue. Sound quality was great. Only negative I found was that the ladies toilets are way too far away, wife wasn't happy last night about that. Mens jaxx are right there next to the stage, you'll miss maybe 1min of the show when taking a leak whereas it'll be 5 if you're going to the ladies!

Just done up, was awkward and roof/piller on stage. Toilets were always upstairs, odd the lads are right there. Good that sound is improved

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭threein99

Was at the Academy gig last night, absolutely loved it. The encore was brilliant, the bass players antics are worth the ticket price alone, he managed to break his bass :D:D

threein99 wrote: »
    Was at the Academy gig last night, absolutely loved it. The encore was brilliant, the bass players antics are worth the ticket price alone, he managed to break his bass :D:D

What Christmas song did the crowd choose in the Dublin gig? :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,090 ✭✭✭notahappycamper

Well, it had to be “Last Christmas” as the other option was Cliff Richard...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭threein99

Last Christmas by Wham, he called Cliff Richard a paedo as well

• Registered Users Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭Ricosruffneck

threein99 wrote: »
    Last Christmas by Wham, he called Cliff Richard a paedo as well

That wasn't very Chrismassy Mark

Well, it had to be “Last Christmas” as the other option was Cliff Richard...

Can't imagine many choosing Cliff over Wham, though there were a fair few cheers for him at the Cork gig.

Advertisement