Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lucis Trust and the United Nations...

• 10-12-2018 10:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,026 ✭✭✭

Hello all, first time posting in this forum :)

Just wondering if anyone has any information re a connection between Lucis Trust (formerly Lucifer Publishing Company) and the United Nations?

Lucis Trust claim to be affiliated with the UN but I don't see anything about the LT on the UN website. See the following links:

https://www.lucistrust.org/about_us/support_un
    https://www.lucistrust.org/blog_wgun
    https://www.lucistrust.org/world_goodwill/un_wg

U.S. address: 866 United Nations Plaza, Suite 482, New York, New York 10017 U.S.A

Is anyone else concerned about the possible implications of this association?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,348 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

kelly1 wrote: »
    Hello all, first time posting in this forum :)

Just wondering if anyone has any information re a connection between Lucis Trust (formerly Lucifer Publishing Company) and the United Nations?

Lucis Trust claim to be affiliated with the UN but I don't see anything about the LT on the UN website. See the following links:

https://www.lucistrust.org/about_us/support_un
    https://www.lucistrust.org/blog_wgun
    https://www.lucistrust.org/world_goodwill/un_wg

U.S. address: 866 United Nations Plaza, Suite 482, New York, New York 10017 U.S.A

Is anyone else concerned about the possible implications of this association?

What are your concerns?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,026 ✭✭✭kelly1

My concern is that the UN will start pushing for a luciferian one-world religion as a "solution" to the world's problems. So I'm trying to find out if the Lucis Trust have the support of the UN. So far I can only see that claim on the LT side.

My concern is that the UN will start pushing for a luciferian one-world religion as a "solution" to the world's problems. So I'm trying to find out if the Lucis Trust have the support of the UN. So far I can only see that claim on the LT side.

Great, another "god" i dont have to believe in. Hasn't every religion pretty much claimed this for thousands of years?

The UN is made up of many countries, they have several different religions, do you think they and thier people will just drop their beliefs and switch?

The UN is made up of many countries, they have several different religions, do you think they and thier people will just drop their beliefs and switch?

That is a good question and one I already thought about. Jews and Muslims are still awaiting a messiah to come. If a "messiah" came performing "miracles", a lot more could be drawn in:

Mark 13:22 "For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect."

If it's true that the UN are promoting a religion, would that concern you at all??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,223 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Kelly1, why do you think that the UN might start pushing satanism?
    How does the link you posted relate to your conspiracy?

Just asking vague questions about a very specific, but ultimately fictional conspiracy and then dumping links you have not read isn't going to accomplish much.

King Mob wrote: »
    Kelly1, why do you think that the UN might start pushing satanism?
    How does the link you posted relate to your conspiracy?

Just asking vague questions about a very specific, but ultimately fictional conspiracy and then dumping links you have not read isn't going to accomplish much.
    When you tell me how you know I haven't read the link, I'll answer you.

When you tell me how you know I haven't read the link, I'll answer you.
    It does not refer to a single world religion, satanist or otherwise.
    And that to claim otherwise denotes either extreme dishonesty or delusion.
    So the only answer is that you did not actually read it.

Now can you answer my questions?

It does not refer to a single world religion, satanist or otherwise.
    And that to claim otherwise denotes either extreme dishonesty or delusion.
    So the only answer is that you did not actually read it.

Now can you answer my questions?
    You're right, that link doesn't give any evidence for the UN pushing a luciferian/satanic religion. The front page says "We Unite...to bridge differences between people of all beliefs". The gaps can't be bridged unless a common doctrine is reached. While differences in doctrine remain, there will be conflict between different religions. But this to me is indicative that the UN is attempting to push for a common global religion.

If you look at the Lucis Trust site, you will see clearly that it promotes theosophy which is a luciferian religion. Lucis trust claim affiliation with the UN but I don't see a similar claim from the UN.

But this to me is indicative that the UN is attempting to push for a common global religion.
    Umm.. How?
    If you look at the Lucis Trust site, you will see clearly that it promotes theosophy which is a luciferian religion. Lucis trust claim affiliation with the UN but I don't see a similar claim from the UN.
    Ok, and...?

Please detail your conspiracy here.
    There doesn't seem to be much to it and relies on some bizarre, leaps of logic.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

Because uniting people under one teligion will be such an easy thing to do.

That is a good question and one I already thought about. Jews and Muslims are still awaiting a messiah to come. If a "messiah" came performing "miracles", a lot more could be drawn in:

Mark 13:22 "For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect."

If it's true that the UN are promoting a religion, would that concern you at all??

No, not really.

Umm.. How?
    Like I said, differences cannot be resolved while doctrinal differences remain. The only solution is the change to a common doctrine. Encouraging people of different faiths to "just get along" has never worked.
    Ok, and...?

Please detail your conspiracy here.
    There doesn't seem to be much to it and relies on some bizarre, leaps of logic.
    You'll notice in the OP that I asked "Just wondering if anyone has any information re a connection between Lucis Trust (formerly Lucifer Publishing Company) and the United Nations?"

My theory is that the UN are promoting a common global luciferian religion which is opposed to Christianity in an attempt to lead souls to destruction. My top-level worldview is a battle between God and Satan, a battle between Christianity on one side and non-christian religions/atheism/humanism on the other side. So I am looking for evidence that the UN are pushing for a one-world religion.

Like I said, differences cannot be resolved while doctrinal differences remain. The only solution is the change to a common doctrine. Encouraging people of different faiths to "just get along" has never worked.
    So they are going to... Brainwash people with a mind ray...? Or...?
    You'll notice in the OP that I asked "Just wondering if anyone has any information re a connection between Lucis Trust (formerly Lucifer Publishing Company) and the United Nations?"
    Why are you asking when it's clear you've already decided that they are part of the conspiracy?
    So I am looking for evidence that the UN are pushing for a one-world religion.
    Is it possible that that just isn't true and there is no evidence?

So they are going to... Brainwash people with a mind ray...? Or...?
    I think people of faith are already well down the road of accepting that "all paths lead to God". I'd say the biggest motivation for a uniting of religions would be someone who claims to be the common messiah of the Jews and Muslims.
    Why are you asking when it's clear you've already decided that they are part of the conspiracy?
    I haven't decided, I'm looking for evidence.
    Is it possible that that just isn't true and there is no evidence?
    Yes, it's possible that Lucis Trust are falsely claiming association with the UN. But if that's the case, why haven't the UN moved to have those claims remove from the LT website?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 417 ✭✭Mancomb Seepgood

My theory is that the UN are promoting a common global luciferian religion which is opposed to Christianity in an attempt to lead souls to destruction. My top-level worldview is a battle between God and Satan, a battle between Christianity on one side and non-christian religions/atheism/humanism on the other side. So I am looking for evidence that the UN are pushing for a one-world religion.

There are thousands of organisations with consultative status with the UN Economic and Social Affairs council. You can search the directory here: https://esango.un.org/civilsociety/displayAdvancedSearch.do?method=search&sessionCheck=false

The Lucis trust is one such organisation,so are the Loretto sisters and the Lions Clubs.Not seeing the conspiracy here.

There are thousands of organisations with consultative status with the UN Economic and Social Affairs council. You can search the directory here: https://esango.un.org/civilsociety/displayAdvancedSearch.do?method=search&sessionCheck=false

The Lucis trust is one such organisation,so are the Loretto sisters and the Lions Clubs.Not seeing the conspiracy here.
    Thanks Mancomb, that's the kind of evidence I'm looking for.

My interpretation of "ECOSOC A1 - Roster Consultative Status" is that the UN consults with Lucis Trust. Isn't that a reasonable conclusion?

My question this is, what are the UN doing consulting with an organization which promotes luciferian religion/theosophy??

How are they promoting it? And because one person is into theosophy, it doesn't mean any of the revelation/rapture fantasy (that has been predicted for the last 2,000 years) will come true.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 417 ✭✭Mancomb Seepgood

Thanks Mancomb, that's the kind of evidence I'm looking for.

My interpretation of "ECOSOC A1 - Roster Consultative Status" is that the UN consults with Lucis Trust. Isn't that a reasonable conclusion?

My question this is, what are the UN doing consulting with an organization which promotes luciferian religion/theosophy??

They have "roster status" which is probably fairly easy to obtain,prove you exist and fill out a couple of forms.Seems to mean that you can attend meetings organised by the UN,just as the Catholic Women's League of Australia and the Japanese Cleft Palate Foundation can.It sounds a lot more important than it actually is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 543 ✭✭✭Pa8301

Well the devil does have all the best tunes.

• Advertisement

So anythign that is not christian is luciferian?
    Anyway going by the good book, didn't god kill more people than lucifer?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭nthclare

Ipso wrote: »
    So anythign that is not christian is luciferian?
    Anyway going by the good book, didn't god kill more people than lucifer?

He did actually, there's two sides to that story.

Lucifer probably isn't as bad as people said he was

Isn't lucifer a more modern name anyway, the name celtic god Lugh has a similar background.

Ipso wrote: »
    How are they promoting it? And because one person is into theosophy, it doesn't mean any of the revelation/rapture fantasy (that has been predicted for the last 2,000 years) will come true.
    I didn't claim the UN are/were promoting theosophy/luciferian religion. It's my working theory - "My theory is that the UN are promoting a common global luciferian religion".

And it's not one person, it's an organization.

I didn't claim the UN are/were promoting theosophy/luciferian religion It's my working theory - "My theory is that the UN are promoting a common global luciferian religion".

And it's not one person, it's an organization.

Wait....what? You're not "claiming " they are you're just claiming you"think they are"? :confused:

Wait....what? You're not "claiming " they are you're just claiming you"think they are"? :confused:
    If I had strong enough evidence, I would claim it but I don't have that. Can I remind you that this is the "Conspiracy Theories" forum. If I had strong evidence, it would no longer be just a theory.

What I am seeing is various organizations who are pushing for a global religion and they appear to have links with the UN.

https://www.catholicculture.org/culture/library/view.cfm?recnum=2923
    https://www.uri.org/who-we-are
    http://canisiusbooks.com/articles/pope-francis-to-lead-one-world-religion.htm
    https://novusordowatch.org/2016/01/francis-one-world-religion/
    https://bigthink.com/ideafeed/pope-francis-speaks-before-un-why-not-a-un-for-religions
    https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/vatican-under-francis-has-betrayed-children-by-supporting-un-pro-abortion-g

If I had strong enough evidence, I would claim it but I don't have that. Can I remind you that this is the "Conspiracy Theories" forum. If I had strong evidence, it would no longer be just a theory.
    So what's the difference between what you think is happening and say creative writing or delusion?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,703 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

I haven't decided, I'm looking for evidence.

You seem to have started with a belief, and now you are looking for stuff to back it, don't you think that's the wrong way to look at the situation?

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    You seem to have started with a belief, and now you are looking for stuff to back it, don't you think that's the wrong way to look at the situation?

The idea to start this tread came after I looked at a number of videos about the UN and Lucis Trust on Youtube. The claimed there was a link/affiliation between the two organization but gave very little by way of evidence that the UN endorsed LT. So I started this tread to see if anyone else know about it.

e.g. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8-9pskD5k8

• Advertisement

Soinds more like a brain fart than a conspiracy tbh.

Advertisement