Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's In Your Hand Today?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,270 ✭✭✭flas

Falcon on a drag... Berry tart by dinner lady.. Had milk of the poppy through the first coil got with the falcon and had absolutely no flavour at all, so tried the juice on my wotofo recurve with the pulse 80 watt, still nothing, have about 40 mls left so decided to let it steep for couple of weeks, hope some flavour comes through then

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭All My Stars Aligned

QP Designs Juggerknot Mini on SX Mini

45490828644_0135e22e57_z.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭conjon

QP Designs Juggerknot Mini on SX Mini

45490828644_0135e22e57_z.jpg

That's one very nice looking atty. How are you finding it?

conjon wrote: »
    That's one very nice looking atty. How are you finding it?

Really enjoying it. The flavor is top notch and it's fairly simple to build and wick. It's only a 2 mm tank but you fill it the same was as OBS tanks so it small capacity isn't really a big deal. It does come with a bubble glass but I think it takes away from the tanks looks. It's pricey enough, by my standards at least but no regrets buying it. Between this and the Kali RDA I'm a bit of a QP Designs fanboy!

.... said Kali RDA on Kennedy Vindicator

45362503105_04a2b8bb62.jpg"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

Wotofo Serpent Elevate

serp_zpspf5d8wte.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,270 ✭✭✭flas

Venom wrote: »
    Wotofo Serpent Elevate

serp_zpspf5d8wte.jpg

Where did you pick up the serpent

flas wrote: »
    Where did you pick up the serpent

https://www.sr-vapes.co.uk/

Only took 3 days to arrive.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,067 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

vape.jpg

Voopoo drag mini and the dead rabbit RTA.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,977 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

Grayson wrote: »
    Voopoo drag mini and the dead rabbit RTA.

How's the dead rabbit, I was going to get it but read lots of reports that flavour is very poor

• Advertisement

How's the dead rabbit, I was going to get it but read lots of reports that flavour is very poor

It's nice. a bit finicky to build. Gurgled and spat like mad on my first build. So I watched a few youtube vids and got it right the second time.

Flavour is ok. I was trying it with a new juice (Cherry blue cola) so i couldn't really say if it was muted or not compared with others. I did however buy the vapefly core rta the next day and tried the same juice on that. It seems to be better than the Core for flavour.

Grayson wrote: »
    It's nice. a bit finicky to build. Gurgled and spat like mad on my first build. So I watched a few youtube vids and got it right the second time.

Flavour is ok. I was trying it with a new juice (Cherry blue cola) so i couldn't really say if it was muted or not compared with others. I did however buy the vapefly core rta the next day and tried the same juice on that. It seems to be better than the Core for flavour.

The reviews for the Dead Rabbit RTA pretty much all confirm that the higher the coil the more flavour you get but also more spit back, so its a real balancing act to nail it just right.

• Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭jousting with chairs

Venom wrote: »
    The reviews for the Dead Rabbit RTA pretty much all confirm that the higher the coil the more flavour you get but also more spit back, so its a real balancing act to nail it just right.

Vaping Vic did a bit on spit back when reviewing the Wasp nano,
    he said pack the cotton a bit tighter in coil.
    It does cut down on the spit back.

Starts at 14.20 on the vid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSL16Lzzpnk

Vaping Vic did a bit on spit back when reviewing the Wasp nano,
    he said pack the cotton a bit tighter in coil.
    It does cut down on the spit back.

Starts at 14.20 on the vid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSL16Lzzpnk

wicking unfortunately is a fine art. I have so many tanks that need to be wicked completely differently to each other. For ages I kept wicking tanks the way I wicked my first one. Some would spit, some were fine. I assumed it was the tank at fault rather than the fact that I had to wick it ever so slightly differently.

On a different note. Here is what's in my hand today (I'm just copying my links from the Today I ordered thread)

Uwell Nunchaku 80W TC Mod
    https://www.gearbest.com/temperature...ml?wid=1433363

Geekvape Creed RTA - SILVER
    https://www.gearbest.com/rebuildable...ml?wid=1433363

IMG-20181220-122753.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

i like the robot surprise face at the bottom of the mod :D

TinCool wrote: »
    i like the robot surprise face at the bottom of the mod :D

My friends keep referring to it as the sex toy.

A new (to me) Vicious Ant Spade mechanical with a Drop Solo on top. A Chris Grimes Alien reading bang on 3 ohms and Anarchist Pink juice.

32967433578_c61c8b7854.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭conjon

A new (to me) Vicious Ant Spade mechanical with a Drop Solo on top. A Chris Grimes Alien reading bang on 3 ohms and Anarchist Pink juice.

32967433578_c61c8b7854.jpg

Now there's a mod...on my wish list of I win the lotto.. good luck with it!! Wow!!

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭Shinobollo

Stingray-X in dire need of a polish and a Nemesis, while I search for new magnets for the switch on my 2nd Stingray-X.
    Both with Beserker Minis.
    Both in 18350 mode.
    Asmodus Minikin Reborn with Melo 4 included as a size guide.

I'd forgotten how much harder the Stingray hits compared to other mechs generally and how enjoyable MTL can be.

Apologies - don't know why the photo insists on loading sideways regardless of what way I flip it before loading it to the thread - DOH!

Same setup as above but with new door I received on Friday...

46974299151_9d2c071209.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭Dr Bill V1.5

The Yihi family in a mix of mtl and DL.

https://imgur.com/E37gx8c

The Yihi family in a mix of mtl and DL.

https://imgur.com/E37gx8c

Interested to hear how you get on with it.

Picked up the SL Class a couple of weeks ago but haven't fully warmed to it yet, I don't use very big atty's and anything smaller then 25 mm don't look right on it. That said it performs as well as you would expect a SX mod to and the build quality is excellent.

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭IRISH OS1R1S

What color sl?

What color sl?

Black....
    45970457595_1ea98b0c3d.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭IRISH OS1R1S

Very nice.

Interested to hear how you get on with it.

The Vsticking?

The Vsticking?

Yup, they seem like great value.

Yup, they seem like great value.

I'll start with the good points,yihi chip, excellent performance, various power modes,all work well. TC is smooth as with all Yihi.
    Screen is clear,has all the info you'll need. Various wallpapers included.
    Joystick control will take getting used to for anyone who hasn't used this system before but it's really easy to navigate through the various settings.
    Battery door is solid,no rattling anywhere on the mod.
    Will take 30plus mm attys on a centred 510.
    Finish is a soft texture type,well finished but time will tell how durable it is.
    Upgradable via Yihi site.
    Lastly....the price...44euro delivered from Cigabuy China in 9 days.
    Feels excellent in the hand, rounded, comfortable,fires instantly with various ramp up options.
    And the negatives.....
    None so far, great value, excellent performer,not sure about the finish,looks great but I'll be careful of it.

Picked up the SL Class a couple of weeks ago but haven't fully warmed to it yet, I don't use very big atty's and anything smaller then 25 mm don't look right on it. That said it performs as well as you would expect a SX mod to and the build quality is excellent.

SL is my next on the list :)

• Advertisement

My favourite setup of 2018 and 2019.....so far :)

https://imgur.com/a/JmXDk2j

Advertisement