Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

AIB & Bank of Ireland Graduate Programmes

• 05-11-2018 8:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone has heard anything back from either AIB or BOI in relation to interviews for their graduate programmes?

I completed the video interview for BOI almost three weeks ago, and completed the online assessments for AIB around the same time, and haven't heard anything back from either.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 noxiousquill

Haven’t heard anything from AIB yet, BOI are still doing their video interviews. What questions did you get asked for the BOI video interview if you don’t mind me asking?

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭Almen11

I did my video interview for BOI a month ago and still haven’t heard anything!

• Registered Users Posts: 6 BonBIK

Did you receive a video interview follow up?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 New20

I got a video interview follow up

I got the video-interview follow up too. I think they are going through them at the moment so might hear back this coming week if we are successful. Did you apply for any other programmes?

• Advertisement

BonBIK wrote: »
    I got the video-interview follow up too. I think they are going through them at the moment so might hear back this coming week if we are successful. Did you apply for any other programmes?

I applied for the central bank graduate programme as well. Haven't heard anything from them yet.

New20 wrote: »
    I applied for the central bank graduate programme as well. Haven't heard anything from them yet.

I did also, but did not get it.

BonBIK wrote: »
    I did also, but did not get it.

Did they send you a reply? As it is I do not know where I stand

New20 wrote: »
    Did they send you a reply? As it is I do not know where I stand

It just said I was unsuccessful with my application. Still no work back from BOI.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 grad2019

I heard back from AIB roughly two-weeks ago, and interviewed with them last week.
    Got a follow up email from BOI towards the end last week stating that they are reviewing the video interviews at the minute.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 TUD2019JC

grad2019 wrote: »
    I heard back from AIB roughly two-weeks ago, and interviewed with them last week.
    Got a follow up email from BOI towards the end last week stating that they are reviewing the video interviews at the minute.

What AIB program was that if you dont mind me asking?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 164 ✭✭HauntedGhost

I got the video interview follow up from Bank of Ireland too. Has anyone recieved anything else back from them? I am always checking my spam folder just in case.

TUD2019JC wrote: »
    What AIB program was that if you dont mind me asking?

Wholesale, Institutional & Corporate Banking

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭metaxaaa

Have interview with AIB this Thursday will appreciate any advice

• Registered Users Posts: 4 abcdefg123456

Wholesale, Institutional & Corporate Banking

I had my interview for this programme last week on Friday aswell! Have you heard anything or do you know how many grads they take?

I had my interview for this programme last week on Friday aswell! Have you heard anything or do you know how many grads they take?

No word as of yet. I asked at the end of my interview when I should expect to hear back, and they said by early December, so another while yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 dmanzabyte

Hi

Can anyone give me an example of a question that could be asked from this?7
    'General Technical Competencies – here we will be looking for your general understanding of current market conditions in the sector and the impact these will have on AIB''

Thanks

Anyone get word back?

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Evilgirl190

Had an assessment centre for BOI last Friday but no word about offers yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 164 ✭✭HauntedGhost

Had an assessment centre for BOI last Friday but no word about offers yet.

How long after the video interview did you get word back for the assessment centre?

• Advertisement

I did my VI in early November (the first week I think) and heard about the AC on November 26th (it was held on the 30th).

I did my VI in early November (the first week I think) and heard about the AC on November 26th (it was held on the 30th).

What stream did you apply for?

What stream did you apply for?

HR- you?

HR- you?

Corporate Banking.

Do you know if it was just all HR applicants at your assessment centre or was it people who had applied for various positions?

Corporate Banking.

Do you know if it was just all HR applicants at your assessment centre or was it people who had applied for various positions?

My AC was all HR applicants (about 15 of us), we were the first AC apparently and there's only one AC for each stream (that's what they told us)

My AC was all HR applicants (about 15 of us), we were the first AC apparently and there's only one AC for each stream (that's what they told us)

Ohh right. Hope it went well for you, best of luck with it!

Ohh right. Hope it went well for you, best of luck with it!

Thanks! Good Luck to you too!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 TID2019

I have assessment next week for BOI - what does it entail? any advice would be appreciated

TID2019 wrote: »
    I have assessment next week for BOI - what does it entail? any advice would be appreciated

For which department?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 TID2019

For which department?

Risk - which one did you go for?

Advertisement