Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Length of concert? Christine and the Queens (RDS 30th November)

• 30-11-2018 10:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭

Hi guys,

I was wondering if anyone knows how long gigs in the RDS usually are? This starts at 6:30, presume there's a warm up (although can't see any mention online ) and that the main act wouldn't be on stage until 8?

I may have too offload my ticket as I've to be someone else for 9pm :(

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Cockadoodledoo

ciara1052 wrote: »
    Hi guys,

I was wondering if anyone knows how long gigs in the RDS usually are? This starts at 6:30, presume there's a warm up (although can't see any mention online ) and that the main act wouldn't be on stage until 8?

Thanks in advance

Be someone else :O

I highly doubt it will be starting at 6:30pm. It’s usually just doors open at that point and the main act comes on around 8:30/9pm but that’s just based on what usually happens.

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭DavidJC

Hi guys,

[...] I've to be someone else for 9pm :(
    Tonight Matthew, I will be......

• Registered Users Posts: 16,434 ✭✭✭✭banie01

Hi guys,

Thanks in advance

I'd be very surprised if the main act was even on stage before 9p.m

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭ciara1052

Haha totally missed that!
    Thanks again.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Le Boom were announced as support for tonight. Id say they will be on about 7:45/8:00 till about 8:30 then Christine and the Queens on about 9/9:15

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,536 ✭✭✭Zardoz

Tonights show has been cancelled
    Christine and the Queens and MCD are sorry to announce that following medical advice, tonight’s performance at The RDS has been cancelled due to illness.

Despite everyone’s best efforts including those of Chris’s doctors throughout the day, she was unable to overcome a viral infection.

Christine and the Queens would like to take this opportunity to sincerely apologise to all fans for any inconvenience and disappointment caused.

Refunds are available from point of purchase.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,115 ✭✭✭Dr_Colossus

Confirmed, standing outside the RDS now and no gig Security said they were only told less than an hour ago but no email or text from TicketMaster What exactly do they do for their scandalous €6.85 "handling" fee

Advertisement