Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Preliminary Interviews For Post Of Permanent Clerical Officer- Ref: 22/2017

• 19-11-2018 11:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭

Just received my please f*ck off from interview last week.A First Class Honours BA and MA, eight months duty in the civil service under me belt and it turns out I was "personally ineffective" this whole time. :) This interview just for the honour of another intervew too! For a 23k a yr salary, the goalpost moving is beyond farce.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Just received my please f*ck off from interview last week.A First Class Honours BA and MA, eight months duty in the civil service under me belt and it turns out I was "personally ineffective" this whole time. :) This interview just for the honour of another intervew too! For a 23k a yr salary, the goalpost moving is beyond farce.

Was this for the 2018 nationwide competition?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭tylercheribini

fin12 wrote: »

No hosted on Wicklow County Council site, not Public Jobs.

Oh right ya I’d a preliminary interview for a co job aswell for Educational training board, such a load of ****e. I knew I should have listened to my gut instinct and not attented and wasted time off work to attend. I found it pretty tough so can’t imagine what crap they would put you through in the “final” interview.

Oh right ya I’d a preliminary interview for a co job aswell for Educational training board, such a load of ****e. I knew I should have listened to my gut instinct and not attented and wasted time off work to attend. I found it pretty tough so can’t imagine what crap they would put you through in the “final” interview.

Yea its a deathmatch against other applicants for final interview id imagine. I was relatively confident going in having a first class honours degree and masters behind me and just finished 8 months as a TCO. Loada bull, must be PHD's getting the 23k a yr job :)

• Advertisement

Yea its a deathmatch against other applicants for final interview id imagine. I was relatively confident going in having finished a first class honours degree and masters behind me and just finished 8 months as a TCO. Loada bull, must be PHD's getting the 23k a yr job :)

Or unfortunately could be just down to people who are good at interviews. I’m crap at interviews so wasn’t a suprice for me. I got a position from the 2016 campaign so the interviews for PAS are so nice compared to other employers.

Or unfortunately could be just down to people who are good at interviews. I’m crap at interviews so wasn’t a suprice for me. I got a position from the 2016 campaign so the interviews for PAS are so nice compared to other employers.

I was probably a touch arrogant, just thought showing up with my credentials, showered, shaved, suited and booted would be enough :)If im going to fight for a position then it will be for something im actually passionate about.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Noreenee1

anybody saved the interview notes just a thought need help as ive one coming up for co council

Advertisement