Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

florence and the Machine

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 OscarPapa

Thecairn wrote: »
    What time does Florence and the Machine come on stage on Nov 19th in 3arena?

I'd also like to know this, or at least an estimate from knowledgeable boardies. Can't find any information anywhere.

Or what is usual for concerts at the 3arena (i.e. how long between doors opening and acts starting)? The last time I was at a concert there it was still called "The Point", so I don't recall

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭simons104

OscarPapa wrote: »
    I'd also like to know this, or at least an estimate from knowledgeable boardies. Can't find any information anywhere.

Or what is usual for concerts at the 3arena (i.e. how long between doors opening and acts starting)? The last time I was at a concert there it was still called "The Point", so I don't recall

Main act usually on around 9ish

• Registered Users Posts: 8,441 ✭✭✭micks_address

simons104 wrote: »
    Main act usually on around 9ish

Going tomorrow night. Should be safe if there by 8?

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭Reznorek

They will announce times tomorrow at the 3arena Facebook.

Reznorek wrote: »

Thanks,
    If we drive in the port tunnel and park in point village probably most straight forward if probably not the cheapest? Coming from North Dublin

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,783 ✭✭✭✭flazio

Thanks,
    If we drive in the port tunnel and park in point village probably most straight forward if probably not the cheapest? Coming from North Dublin
    Dart to Connolly and Luas to the Point?

flazio wrote: »
    Dart to Connolly and Luas to the Point?

Probably but driving handiest for us.. not on dart line

• Registered Users Posts: 3 OscarPapa

Reznorek wrote: »

I can't say I'm too familiar with Facebook, but I'm not seeing anything there yet. Am I just missing it (looking in the wrong place), or is nothing posted about this concert yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

OscarPapa wrote: »
    I can't say I'm too familiar with Facebook, but I'm not seeing anything there yet. Am I just missing it (looking in the wrong place), or is nothing posted about this concert yet?

it's up now.

https://www.facebook.com/3ArenaDublin/
    The Dog Days Are Over! Florence + The Machine TONIGHT!

Doors: 6.30pm
    Show: 8pm

comments on that post say that 3Arena told people who asked that FATM will be on stage after 8:30.

it's up now.

https://www.facebook.com/3ArenaDublin/

comments on that post say that 3Arena told people who asked that FATM will be on stage after 8:30.

Thanks,
    Assuming if we at the point village car park approx 7 be ok time wise?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 839 ✭✭✭Yellowledbetter

That was a superb gig, she is some entertainer....and what a voice!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭aka accounts 2010

Amazing performance last night.

Crowd were top class aswell. Great night!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭dragonfly!

Great night
    She was late on (i thought!) and was cutting it fine finishing at 10.58 for an 11 curfew :)

dragonfly! wrote: »
    Great night
    She was late on (i thought!) and was cutting it fine finishing at 10.58 for an 11 curfew :)

Well left before encore due to our own curfew..what did she play?

Advertisement