Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Roofing repairs Waterford

• 05-11-2018 2:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend someone to replace a few broken tiles on a roof? The house is in Ferrybank. There's a leak and I've been up in the loft and can feel some broken tiles between the felt and the roof.

I'm looking to get a few quotes, as I have no idea of the going rate for this. One company has quoted €750 without even coming out to look at the roof.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭Gillman1998

I've sent you a DM with a suggestion

• Registered Users Posts: 28,805 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

Pigott Tom Carpentry & Roofing
    14 Seaview Park
    Tramore

051-330653
    086-1703401

• Registered Users Posts: 5,573 ✭✭✭deisemum

Wanderer78 wrote: »
    Pigott Tom Carpentry & Roofing
    14 Seaview Park
    Tramore

051-330653
    086-1703401

+1, nice chap to deal with.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭TheQuietFella

Gadgie wrote: »
    Can anyone recommend someone to replace a few broken tiles on a roof? The house is in Ferrybank. There's a leak and I've been up in the loft and can feel some broken tiles between the felt and the roof.

I'm looking to get a few quotes, as I have no idea of the going rate for this. One company has quoted €750 without even coming out to look at the roof.

Thanks!

Have a look on You Tube about fixing roof tiles!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭thomasm

PM Sent

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭Muttley79

Doyle carpentry&construction 0863955550,really good to deal with

• Registered Users Posts: 1,931 ✭✭✭Deise Vu

Bump: Not strictly roofing repairs but I lost some fascia in the storm last week and need to sort it pronto. I had Cresthaven out to look at it but they are busy until the end of January and SE Fasica and Soffit is out of the country judging by the dial tone. I will probably need to replace the lot or at least get a patch repair until someone has time to do the lot.

Any reliable operators you know out there? I have checked some websites who, ominously, look great but don't mention any names of owners / employees.

Advertisement