Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Directory of Psychics, Mediums and Readers *READ BEFORE REQUESTING ANY NUMBERS*

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Filio

Hello

Do you have any feedback for Marie Kay fortune teller in Hanry place in Dublin?

Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Dervla.Drew

dyanne wrote: »
    Also looking for Jenny Jones' number please if anyone has it? Thank you

Also looking for her number if anyone has it please? Thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Dervla.Drew

I’m looking for a tea leaf reader or card reader for a house party in the Kildare North area? I heard jenny jones does them or if anyone has recommendations would be greatly appreciated! Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 48 LISAMC38

Hi, Can I please ask if someone would have the contact number for Marjorie in Clondalkin? Thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Amy123456

Karolla wrote: »
    Hi Caroline,

Margueritte lives in Clonmell, on the main road, her mobile: <snip>. i find her very accurate and sooner or later what she says make sense. she also mentioned many things that have actually happened and still happening. All nice and gentle, lovely lady.
    Please let me know what was ur experience with M.

Mod edit: Phone number removed. Please do not post in the forum, pm them instead.

Hello Karola,

Could you possibly DM Marguerite’s Ahern’s Number to me too! Thanks you xxxx
    Or Id anytime else it too I would appreciate it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25 new Author

Can Anyone recommend a good medium in Dublin or surrounding areas I lost my dear son 8 months ago and would love if I could get a message from him thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 8 treehugger22

Any recommendations for good mediums in the South East area

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Anne N

Looking for contact info a woman, she is called Jenny Jones who reads tea leafs. Thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,000 ✭✭✭Bredabe

Anyone know if Janette Tea Leaves is still working? we've left messages on all her media and no response.

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭Dors1976

Looking for the 7th son of a 7th son from Dublin. Had a reading once a few years ago and was absolutely amazing. Unfortunately I can't remember his name.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 Wallifer90

Hi I am wondering if anyone has a phone number for Marjorie in Clondalkin please?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 jkjkjk202196

Hi I went for a reading a couple of years back with a girl called Liz from Dublin, would anyone have contact details for Liz she worked in the angel shop on Capel Street then in Sandymount. Any help would be much appreciated thanks

Had a reading from a lovely woman in Limerick/Galway recently, was done via zoom. Very very accurate. If anyone wants her details PM me.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,000 ✭✭✭Bredabe

I would love these details but I cant get into the pm option.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 rebeki86

Hi there could you pass me on Ursula's number or a way to contact her please

• Registered Users Posts: 4 SazzyCabrini

Hey,

I would really appreciate it if anybody could share the numbers for Stephanie in Cobh or Veronica in Cork City with me.

Thank you!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 marimari

Hi

May I also make a request for Ursula from Ayrefields phone number please.

Thank you so much!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Rainbow22

Hi there, could i also have Ursulas details, please. Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭tamara25

Hi, could you pm on the contact details for that lady you went to see in the Galway/Mayo area? I would really appreciate it, cheers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15 shellydrum

• Registered Users Posts: 1 caz19800

Hey guys also looking ursula number also, don't know how yo post yet new to this, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1 ainelynch

Hi, could I get Ursula’s number too please, and thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 TOMPARTA

Anyone recommend one in the Meath or Dublin City area please?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Kathleenrose

Hi could I please have Urselas number?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Buckalaylay

Could you please send me Veronica's contact details too?

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭kylie123

Hi, could you pass me on Ursula's number please.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Bernie1985

Hi would anyone be able to pm me with the number for the psychic sisters from drogheda? The number I have no longer works. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Wallifer90

Hi

Could someone please PM me Ursula number and also the lady via zoom in Galway/Limerick area?

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 shellycoll

Hey, new here 👋 looking for a psychic in Dublin or surrounding areas. Going through a difficult break up and hoping to find some answers. Would be grateful if anyone could PM me with some details. TIA.

Advertisement