Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Switchching fromE Tickets to Print at Home

• 10-11-2018 8:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

Folks
    I purchased tickets for the Specials concert as E Tickets but didn't realise that this meant I don't get print at home option. Is it possible to get them switched to print at home tickets as my phone battery isn't great and I sometimes have problems with the phone so wouldn't trust it to work the day of the concert so would prefer to have tickets in my hand,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭phunkadelic

They will allow you to change to hard copy tickets. Just contact them through the help section.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭urbangoo

I thought e-tickets allowed you to use your mobile or print at home?
    Maybe the tickets will become available to print at a later stage. Sometimes there is a delay for some events.

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭boyznoise

Not any more guys, the Olympia from here on out is a mobile tickets only venue with no print at home option. Be sure to select tickets posted out in future purchases.

If you email or ring they will post the tickets out to you for no extra charge.

Be sure to contact them at least 30 days before the gig otherwise you can't switch delivery option.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,614 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

If you email or ring they will post the tickets out to you for no extra charge.

Isn't that only if you haven't printed them yourself?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,614 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

I purchased tickets for the Specials concert as E Tickets but didn't realise that this meant I don't get print at home option. Is it possible to get them switched to print at home tickets as my phone battery isn't great and I sometimes have problems with the phone so wouldn't trust it to work the day of the concert so would prefer to have tickets in my hand,

You could always send them to the other people going as well so at least everybody has a copy of the mobile tickets?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭boyznoise

okidoki987 wrote: »
    Isn't that only if you haven't printed them yourself?

There is no print option for mobile tickets.

In the case of print at home tickets that have been printed TM would just invalidate said tickets and generate a new barcode on the hard copy/physical tickets sent out in the post.

Advertisement