Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AMA .......SlickRic

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

What's sort of Job sector do you work in?

• Registered Users Posts: 35,980 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

What's sort of Job sector do you work in?

Private.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Are you Rick O'Shea

manual_man wrote: »
    Are you Rick O'Shea

now, don't we all wish we were Rick O'Shea?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

SlickRic wrote: »
    now, don't we all wish we were Rick O'Shea?

I'll take that as a maybe

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,304 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

Is there any particular player that most people seem to dislike because they always seem to let them down, but you have actually had success with?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,336 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

manual_man wrote: »
    I'll take that as a maybe

*SlickRic's username had been changed to LustyDusty

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

What other forums aside from here and soccer do you read/post in?

Do you participate in any sports?

Top five albums of all time

• Registered Users Posts: 20,336 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Prefered musical taste ?

Top 5 movies of all time ?

Your personal favourite Top 5 FPL players of all time ? As in, guys who did well for you or just guys you loved owning

Is there any particular player that most people seem to dislike because they always seem to let them down, but you have actually had success with?

Hazard. Never had the huge issues and frustration with him so many others seem to have had through the years. Generally seemed to stay away from him when he was very flakey, so maybe I've just been lucky.
    Green&Red wrote: »
    What other forums aside from here and soccer do you read/post in?

Soccer
    Pro Wrestling
    Golf (during the Majors)
    Tennis (during the Majors)
    Do you participate in any sports?

5-a side football every week. Non-competitive - just mates.
    also played for Ireland in ten pin bowling in my youth. there's a fun / embarrassing fact for you, free of charge.
    Top five albums of all time

Oasis - What's The Story (Morning Glory)
    The Beatles - Abbey Road
    Green Day - Dookie
    Smashing Pumpkins - Siamese Dream

....and a left field one to finish...

The Darkness - Permission to Land
    Rikand wrote: »
    Prefered musical taste?

As you see above - most things rock are good for me.
    Top 5 movies of all time?

Shawshank Redemption
    Stand By Me
    Ferris Bueller's Day Off
    Dr Strangelove
    Airplane!

(that's more than likely not a definitive list)
    Your personal favourite Top 5 FPL players of all time ? As in, guys who did well for you or just guys you loved owning

D Silva. Always. He was tricky last year because of his son, but he's been brilliant to own over the years. Sorely underrated as an FPL asset. Reliable assist merchant through the years, and now chips in with just enough goals in this era of prolific midfield scorers.

I know this is relatively recent for an 'all time' question, but Marcos Alonso. Own him for the season, and he'll be near the top of the scoring charts. I still remember last season, at Wembley, against Spurs, he was a huge differential for me, lost his clean sheet, and still scoring 2 goals. Utter legend. He was even handy FPL-wise at Sunderland.

this is utterly left-field again, but even as a Liverpool fan, there was a season where I remember loving owning Rafael. goals, assists, and it was in the season where Utd were clean sheet freaks as far as I remember.

Sterling when he was cheap as chips, starting for Liverpool. I luckily had him before everyone. he wasn't madly prolific, but he was a fun, sneaky one to own for a few weeks until people wised up.

I've also always been very lucky with Christian Benteke. I loved owning him at the end of the 2012-13 season. Still remember captaining him when Villa battered Stoke and he got a hat trick. I also had him a couple of times at the start of his Liverpool tenure, and I always managed to get something out of him before getting rid.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39,493 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Advertisement