Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

GW11 Captain

• 02-11-2018 11:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,630 ✭✭✭

Torn between Aguero and Hazard and also looking at Alonso

GW11 Captain 147 votes

Aguero (SOU)
    0% 0 votes
    Sterling (SOU)
    65% 97 votes
    Salah (ars)
    4% 7 votes
    Mane (ars)
    13% 20 votes
    Lacazette (LIV)
    0% 1 vote
    Hazard (CRY)
    0% 0 votes
    Alonso (CRY)
    8% 13 votes
    Kane (wol)
    2% 4 votes
    Wilson (MUN)
    2% 3 votes
    Martial (bou)
    0% 0 votes
    Ricky (BUR)
    0% 1 vote
    Other (specify below)
    0% 1 vote

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Salah

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,956 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Alonso? really?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,630 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

Alonso? really?
    Why not? Can see Chelsea keeping a CS and Alonso popping up with an assist or goal very easily

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,956 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Why not? Can see Chelsea keeping a CS and Alonso popping up with an assist or goal very easily

If he didn't score would him being captain and keeping a clean sheet get him double points?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭munster87

If he didn't score would him being captain and keeping a clean sheet get him double points?

His total gameweek points are doubled as captain

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭RisingDamp

No Aguero so i'm currently on Mendy. Could easily switch to Hazard or Salah though. I suspect Hazard won't play the full 90.

At least with Mendy he either plays the full game or doesn't play at all leaving a solid VC

• Registered Users Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭Taxuser1

Zaha has a decent record against Chelsea. home and away

• Registered Users Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭Taxuser1

Salah

• Registered Users Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭nullObjects

No Aguero and I'm still not sure of the extent of Hazards injury so went Salah in case Hazard doesn't play the full game

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭MurDawg

Mahrez

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭The real mccoy 91

No arnie in the poll? Very torn between him sterling and salah atm. Ruling haz out for the moment but he has had a nice rest now....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,022 ✭✭✭jamesbere

Aguero but if I bring in Mahrez I'm tempted to go with him. Was thinking of hazard but he's not a certain starter so best not

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

Mendy

Just a reminder for those considering Salah....
    Xhaka is playing left full for Arsenal.

Maurizio Sarri reports that he does not know yet whether Eden Hazard is fit to play for 90 minutes, but did train yesterday. He can probably play for "40 to 45 minutes".

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Chesty08 wrote: »
    Just a reminder for those considering Salah....
    Xhaka is playing left full for Arsenal.

Are you pointing that out because he could be on a stretcher inside five minutes or because he could have four penalties?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Green&Red wrote: »
    Are you pointing that out because he could be on a stretcher inside five minutes or because he could have four penalties?

Four penalties and then gets on the stretcher with 5 to go

• Registered Users Posts: 17,222 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

Kun with Hazard vice or vice versa

• Registered Users Posts: 708 ✭✭✭loadwire

Was gonna go with Haz. Now that he's iffy for playing time I'm thinking Salah rather than Kun.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭Western Pomise

Was going to go for Hazard but his minutes might be reduced so will go with Aguero.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,194 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

Sterling C, Aguero VC

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

I'll take a punt on Mahrez as captain sure.

Salah VC (not that it'll make a difference! :pac:)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭passremarkable

Kun gets armband
    Mane vice

• Registered Users Posts: 42,079 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Was going for Kun but switching to Salah having seen the injuries Arsenal have and the chances they are giving up.

Aguero has to be the number 1 choice this week but as a non owner I’ll go with Salah.

If you don’t captain Aguero at home to a fairly pathetic Southampton then what’s the point.

klopparama wrote: »
    Aguero has to be the number 1 choice this week but as a non owner I’ll go with Salah.

If you don’t captain Aguero at home to a fairly pathetic Southampton then what’s the point.

Southampton are dogsh*t going forward but not much difference between the two for opposition attackers. Arsenal have conceded one goal less this season. I think this week is the trickiet captain decision for a while.

Southampton are dogsh*t going forward but not much difference between the two for opposition attackers. Arsenal have conceded one goal less this season. I think this week is the trickiet captain decision for a while.

Southampton have 2 clean sheets in last 2 games.
    Aguero will only play 60/65 minutes
    Aguero has only 1 double digit haul this season and they have played ‘dog****’ teams like Southampton

What’s the point?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭The real mccoy 91

Jesus I thought it was a harder choice this week than the poll suggests

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

I have both, and still captaining Salah.

Why break tradition now.

:D

Advertisement