Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Ticketmaster Transfer

Options
  • 29-10-2018 10:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 548 ✭✭✭

Can anyone tell me and if its possible - I have a ticketmaster account and tickets to Pink (I cant use) When i source a buyer can I transfer tickets straight to their account? If so how do I do it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 548 ✭✭✭Commanchie

Mr.S wrote: »
    This isn't possible with Ticketmaster IE, they are 'non transferable'.

If they are eTickets, you just download the PDF and give whoever you sold to that file with contains the tickets. (Which obviously comes at a risk, which is why people are hesitant to buy second hand eTickets)

Yeah cause if I sell on I can still print and use which isnt fair on seller. I was told about transferring to a ticketmaster account but now you have said no.

Can I have them converted to hard copies?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭Toast

Ticketmaster.ie does allow you to do this for some gigs. You put in an email address and it gives the person the tickets and invalidates yours (basically new barcodes are generated). I dunno if P!nk is one of the gigs you can do this on or not.

Toast wrote: »
    Ticketmaster.ie does allow you to do this for some gigs. You put in an email address and it gives the person the tickets and invalidates yours (basically new barcodes are generated). I dunno if P!nk is one of the gigs you can do this on or not.

Thank you for your reply Toast. Can you please direct me How i find out(Calling ticketmaster is not an option i spent hours on the phone to them the mast few days they dont answer)

• Site Banned Posts: 880 ✭✭✭whiteshorts

You bought tickets for a totally sold out gig in June 2019 and now can't use them? :eek:

There must be thousands of people looking for tickets.
    You could also sell them back to Ticketmaster?

You bought tickets for a totally sold out gig in June 2019 and now can't use them? :eek:

There must be thousands of people looking for tickets.
    You could also sell them back to Ticketmaster?

Sorted they are gone mate.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭extremehalo

Commanchie wrote: »
    Sorted they are gone mate.

What you end up doing in the end?

What you end up doing in the end?

Family member took them.

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭Big Vern

Does anyone know is it possible to change the type of ticket you receive on Ticketmaster?

I have tickets for an upcoming show and the delivery method is via mail, i have yet to receive them. Can i change these ticket to a e-ticket?

Advertisement