Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Theme Park Progress Ballybeg???

• 10-10-2018 10:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,016 ✭✭✭

Does anybody know what the progress is on the theme park in Ballybeg, there was supposed to be a huge development going in there??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,016 ✭✭✭spankmemunkey

• Closed Accounts Posts: 593 ✭✭✭engiweirdo

Trampolines? Zip lines? So basically its like Trabolgan only in Ballybeg. Not exactly a theme park. Had me briefly excited at the idea of an actual venue for children in the SE.

engiweirdo wrote: »
    Trampolines? Zip lines? So basically its like Trabolgan only in Ballybeg. Not exactly a theme park. Had me briefly excited at the idea of an actual venue for children in the SE.

This crowd have a few locations like this throughout Ireland, to be honest, its better than looking at cars being burnt out in that field every few nights, its being used as an unregulated scrap metal collection site at the moment!!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,783 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

This crowd have a few locations like this throughout Ireland, to be honest, its better than looking at cars being burnt out in that field every few nights, its being used as an unregulated scrap metal collection site at the moment!!

whos 'this crowd'?

Wanderer78 wrote: »
    whos 'this crowd'?

To be honest cant think of their name but I did hear their name not too long ago just cant think of it now ,I'm sure someone will reveal their name.

• Advertisement

To be honest cant think of their name but I did hear their name not too long ago just cant think of it now ,I'm sure someone will reveal their name.

been dying to do this myself

https://www.zipit.ie/

The website doesn't seem great, as far as i knew they also want to do clay pigeon shooting, driving school, archery, I checked the planning map on the Council;s website and no planning has gone in yet, The land has been sold though.

The website doesn't seem great, as far as i knew they also want to do clay pigeon shooting, driving school, archery, I checked the planning map on the Council;s website and no planning has gone in yet, The land has been sold though.

know a chap that done it during the summer, said it was some laugh

• Registered Users Posts: 700 ✭✭✭kayaksurfbum

Zipit forest adventures!

Wheres the forest on that wasteland?

Zipit forest adventures!

Wheres the forest on that wasteland?

build it, plant the damn thing now! i only mentioned zipit, im aware theres no forest there!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,215 ✭✭✭friendlyfun

Disneyland Ballybeg. The only one where the Mickey Mouse will have to wear velcro straps instead of shoelaces.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,772 ✭✭✭taytobreath

Somewhat unrelated I know, but the supermacs drive thru got granted permission too.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,372 ✭✭✭JohnC.

Somewhat unrelated I know, but the supermacs drive thru got granted permission too.

So it has.

You can see plans and stuff here
    http://193.178.30.153/iDocsWebDPSS/listFiles.aspx?catalog=planning&id=18548

The Planning website Map is a great source for all enquiries

• Registered Users Posts: 3,510 ✭✭✭Max Powers

The Planning website Map is a great source for all enquiries

Bit of a coincidence but yeah agree, they also have about ten other type of maps available, things like what district you are in, roads, the ones they grit during freezing weather, VT, etc

Advertisement