Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anything for us in the budget?

• 09-10-2018 4:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭

" Budgie" 2019 is out.. almost.

Is there anything in it for us?

Can I now use my 4 acres to set up a domestic pv system?

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,334 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

" Budgie" 2019 is out.. almost.

Is there anything in it for us?

Can I now use my 4 acres to set up a domestic pv system?

Didn’t notice anything specific, but there might be something buried in the details when someone gets to study them in-depth.

HRI doesn’t seem to be extended though I heard.

• Registered Users Posts: 64,674 ✭✭✭✭unkel

Didn't we just get the up to €3,800 subsidy for solar PV starting last week? :)

I would have preferred a FIT, but with that subsidy just starting, that wasn't going to happen in this budget. Or the next one...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,772 ✭✭✭taytobreath

unkel wrote: »
    Didn't we just get the up to €3,800 subsidy for solar PV starting last week? :)

I would have preferred a FIT, but with that subsidy just starting, that wasn't going to happen in this budget. Or the next one...

or any of them

• Registered Users Posts: 979 ✭✭✭Keedowah

Has anyone asked their politicians about FIT - and what has been the response? With elections coming up I plan on asking the question off anyone I meet.

Advertisement