Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Charlie’s Angels Reboot.

• 02-10-2018 3:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 60,278 ✭✭✭✭

Will be directed by Elizabeth Banks.

The Angels will be Kristen Stewart, Naomi Scott, and Ella Balinska

Patrick Stewart,Djimon Hounsou & Elizabeth Banks will all play Bosleys.
    The film will focus on the next generation of Angels working for the mysterious Charlie. The Townsend Agency has grown considerably and gone global, providing security and intelligence services to a wide variety of private clients.

Set for release in September 2019.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,840 ✭✭✭✭silverharp

this before a 6 million dollar man movie (not adjusted for inflation)

A belief in gender identity involves a level of faith as there is nothing tangible to prove its existence which, as something divorced from the physical body, is similar to the idea of a soul. - Colette Colfer

• Registered Users Posts: 60,278 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

silverharp wrote: »
    this before a 6 million dollar man movie (not adjusted for inflation)

;)

Mark Wahlberg’s ‘Six Billion Dollar Man’ Set for 2019

https://variety.com/2018/film/news/mark-wahlberg-six-billion-dollar-release-1202716312/

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭Defunkd

I watched the last one for the saucy scenes with sexy actresses. KS doesn't tickle any fancy of mine. The other 2 are good-looking, so i'm hoping for some skin.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

Should have done a reboot with 3 males in the lead roles, like a reverse Ghostbusters.

See how it goes down.

>>

<<

GavRedKing wrote: »
    Should have done a reboot with 3 males in the lead roles, like a reverse Ghostbusters.

See how it goes down.

>>

<<

This is from a backdoor pilot from the 70's series it didn't go down well.

Toni's Boys
    tonisboys.jpg

• Advertisement

its a daft idea for a movie, it better be cheap to make and be prepared for straight to TV

A belief in gender identity involves a level of faith as there is nothing tangible to prove its existence which, as something divorced from the physical body, is similar to the idea of a soul. - Colette Colfer

• Registered Users Posts: 84,914 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Patrick Stewart, Djimon Hounsou & Elizabeth Banks will all play Bosley

:rolleyes: :confused:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 18,136 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatFromHue

pretty shrewd hitting the mental health sector by having Bosley having a multiple personality disorder but all the personalities are goodies!!

• Registered Users Posts: 44,993 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    :rolleyes: :confused:
    Seems obvious that they are for different regions, with the organisation being global - based on the synopsis

• Registered Users Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭Slydice

First trailer:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 35,941 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

Man that's a really badly edited trailer. Messy and all over the place. If that's as exciting / funny as it gets then ... yeesh.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭is_that_so

And Craig Mazin did some early work on the script.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,450 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Style over substance, methinks.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Looking at it on imdb, are there multiple Bosley's?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭branie2

I'd like to see it.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

Seems plausible.

Am I right it's based loosely on a true story?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,902 ✭✭✭✭Tom Mann Centuria

Didn't like the trailer much 3 days ago when it was first posted, it doesn't improve with age. Such a bland idea anyway, rebooting a reboot. Not really sure why Banks thinks this is a good idea to showcase her directing skills.

Oh well, give me an easy life and a peaceful death.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

It's not as if the first reboot wasn't complete garbage at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭is_that_so

It's not as if the first reboot wasn't complete garbage at all.
    Well, there was never very much to the show, pretty, well-dressed but very mundane actors in a weekly caper and chats to a disembodied voice. Film companies tapping into their feminine side in search of profit really!

• Advertisement

Since the original series, we've had the 2 movies and the reboot series and now this

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,081 Mod ✭✭✭✭ziedth

I can't put my finger on it but I find something very irritating about Kristin Stewart. I felt the same way with that Snow white film and I enjoyed that for what it was. This i'm afraid looks garbage. The Mc G take on it had to be fair a decent fight scene or two.

ziedth wrote: »
    I can't put my finger on it but I find something very irritating about Kristin Stewart. I felt the same way with that Snow white film and I enjoyed that for what it was. This i'm afraid looks garbage. The Mc G take on it had to be fair a decent fight scene or two.

erm, she is a washed up actress? :pac:

I've said before, but she has "come to bed" eyes, because she always looks like she's about to fall asleep

this new reboot is the answer to a question that nobody asked.

Lorraine Pascale's daughter is a very pretty girl.

has a bit of a current day Lisa Bonet vibe.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,702 ✭✭✭donegal_man

Hardly a surprise. Have you seen her mother? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 33 buser2x

i'll pass on this one

• Advertisement

Advertisement