Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spiderman,Assassins Creed Odessy or Shadow of Tomb raider I cant decide

• 05-10-2018 1:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭

I cant descide which of these 3 games yo buy next, Although I still have Shadow of War and Vampyr that havent been touched

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭bigphil2

letsgo2018 wrote: »
    I cant descide which of these 3 games yo buy next, Although I still have Shadow of War and Vampyr that havent been touched

Hold off for Red Dead redemption 2

• Registered Users Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

If you've already played Assassin's Creed Origins and Rise of the Tomb Raider, then go for Spider-Man. Odyssey and Shadow, while good, appear to be more of the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,474 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Spiderman is great especially if your into that kind of thing , Assasins Creed is very good but if ya have played one you've played them all

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

All of the above.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭Temptamperu

Spider-man

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,228 ✭✭✭✭Vicxas

+1 for Spiderman, its a great game. With RDR2 around the corner it'll fill the gap between now and then.

Advertisement