Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v9] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Will must think he's having a nightmare!
    He is a nightmare. Dirty cheating scumbag.

• Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭Defaulter1831

Dolores would give Mother Theresa a run for her money these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,178 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Dean is getting a bit of pain going on about this telling the truth.
    When did he turn into Mr Honesty?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,663 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Woman finally cops on that the man who has accompanied her to every single hospital visit the past 2 weeks, cancelling work and social events on the way, may possibly be more than a "friend". :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 16,269 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

I though Sash was with Dean, now she is going off with yer man.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭glenfieldman

Ah lads the Champion league is on dont be watching that crap

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

I though Sash was with Dean, now she is going off with yer man.

They were only riding for a while.

Ah lads the Champion league is on dont be watching that crap

The Liverpool game would want to be better than Man U v Valencia last night. That was worse than Fair City:D

The Liverpool game would want to be better than Man U v Valencia last night. That was worse than Fair City:D

That was worse because i lost my wife week money on them, Jose out

• Registered Users Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭Sparko

The Station must be on fairly thin ice if a few pensioners having free tea and chips is risking their very survival as a business.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,663 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

I thought Robbie left?!

Now him and Snarler are obviously going to get back together, how pathetic is that? :eek:

Heres an idea, just axe the two of them and replace them with fresh characters who have more to say that "Im a gangsters moll". I know its a bit out there but it might even work...

That was worse because i lost my wife week money on them, Jose out

Lost your wife:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

I thought Robbie left?!

Now him and Snarler are obviously going to get back together, how pathetic is that? :eek:

Heres an idea, just axe the two of them and replace them with fresh characters who have more to say that "Im a gangsters moll". I know its a bit out there but it might even work...

No we would miss Robbies hair too much if he was axed.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

Was Bella sitting on a camode after all the gargle?

• Registered Users Posts: 84,954 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Dean is getting a bit of pain going on about this telling the truth.
    When did he turn into Mr Honesty?

Yes cheating with Tracey, his step mother and Caoimhe makes him such an honest chap

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Did anyone else notice that the property - letting fella looked very much like Minister for Housing, Eoghan Murphy?
    But that can't be right, surely?
    Because this fella had more success in one episode than Eoghan Murphy has had in the last two years.

What will Doctor TwentyFourSeven do with all her spare time now that Will is conscious again?

In usual Fair City casting style, Will's daughter is about 16/17,whereas Will himself would be about 26 or 27.
    Typical FC.
    "Sure those stupid viewers won't notice. After all, if they weren't stupid, they wouldn't be watching this load of sh*te in the first place...."

Mairead / Will /Christiano . Not the kind of love triangle we're used to seeing here on FC.
    But then Christiano is a bit unusual anyway. I think he's one of a rare breed, who can stay in a coma for three weeks, and yet wake up with only a two-day beard.......

• Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭branie2

I didn't realize this was a new thread until I checked my email; I normally post with no email notification selected

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

She heard Robbie was getting rid of all the cowboys from the Station!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,714 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

im just getting around to catching up with some FC episodes - was this included into the script this money spider falling down as Keogh was threatening gym bunny or did they improvise and just carry on with the scene?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

im just getting around to catching up with some FC episodes - was this included into the script this money spider falling down as Keogh was threatening gym bunny or did they improvise and just carry on with the scene?

I say they just improvised, the less takes the less money spent.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭Dynomutt

coolhull wrote: »
    Did anyone else notice that the property - letting fella looked very much like Minister for Housing, Eoghan Murphy?

It's DREAMY LEAMY doing a spot of moonlighting!

2nscg83.jpg

coolhull wrote: »
    But that can't be right, surely?
    Because this fella had more success in one episode than Eoghan Murphy has had in the last two years.

What will Doctor TwentyFourSeven do with all her spare time now that Will is conscious again?

In usual Fair City casting style, Will's daughter is about 16/17,whereas Will himself would be about 26 or 27.
    Typical FC.
    "Sure those stupid viewers won't notice. After all, if they weren't stupid, they wouldn't be watching this load of sh*te in the first place...."

Mairead / Will /Christiano . Not the kind of love triangle we're used to seeing here on FC.
    But then Christiano is a bit unusual anyway. I think he's one of a rare breed, who can stay in a coma for three weeks, and yet wake up with only a two-day beard.......

I can’t understand why they cast someone from Brazil to play a character that is supposed to be from Chile. At this stage we must have all met a Brazilian student over here and they all sound like him. Plus his brother looks like an extra from Narcos

• Registered Users Posts: 84,954 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

So the Bishops and Collins grew up together but none went to Decco's wife's funeral

Is Darragh a bouncer?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 828 ✭✭✭tototoe

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    So the Bishops and Collins grew up together but none went to Decco's wife's funeral

Is Darragh a bouncer?

The whole Collins family are annoying as hell tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,269 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

tototoe wrote: »
    The whole Collins family are annoying as hell tbh.

Especially the 2 brothers, the dark haired fella thinking he's all that and the other lad just takes up space on screen.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,662 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

Especially the 2 brothers, the dark haired fella thinking he's all that and the other lad just takes up space on screen.

No, the mum is definitely the worst, but they’re all pretty bad

For some reason whenever I look at Lee I always think he's looks depressed and it's all a front.

If I was Hughie I'd definitely give Melanie as many shifts as possible..

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Get the pillow and smoother the two timer.

• Advertisement

Get the pillow and smoother the two timer.

Smother who Paul, Dean, Tommy, Dolorus, Bob, Renee, Bella, Carol, Robbie?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement