Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Are you up for the challange Gaurdian....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

With alot of people hitting the max level on not just one char. but all 3, there seems to be a bit of a drop off in Destiny 2 at the minute.....we are still running all the usual events and weekly raids etc.

So if people are still looking to join a clan hit us up in game and be well settled for the next major instalment in the game.

Any new players looking for a clan to level up with or raid a few times a week (currently doing prestige raid layers) or get back into D2 with the arrival of Forsaken, **SO** (Strategy Optional) are very much alive and kicking. With nearly 50 members at this stage we are still very active in raids and EP not to mention helping clan members get the solstice armour and clan mates up to 405.

https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2/Index?groupId=2783258

Welcome to the new players that joined up from the forum....looking forward to raiding and gambit-"ing" which you all. If you need any stuff done pre 4SAKN giz a shout.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,933 ✭✭✭Tazzimus

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    pre 4SAKN

Before-saken you mean...

Taxi..

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,427 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Welcome to the new players that joined up from the forum....looking forward to raiding and gambit-"ing" which you all. If you need any stuff done pre 4SAKN giz a shout.

That means you would have to tear yourself away from rainbow 6 and that aint gonna happen :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20 Chalkybot

Hey guys, threw in an application to join the clan hoping to be very active for Forsaken :)

Glad to have you mate, only here a wet day and lashed the old raid out of it before the new one starts. If you need a hand with the new stuff give us a bell, gonna start my Titan tonight just to filter to old weapons down the line that my main is not using.

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭nevelator

Glad to have you mate, only here a wet day and lashed the old raid out of it before the new one starts. If you need a hand with the new stuff give us a bell, gonna start my Titan tonight just to filter to old weapons down the line that my main is not using.

What are you maining Wonda? Went with the hunter and throwing knives first, am now starting to level up my warlock...will probably upgrade the new solar super tree first.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭jcd5971

The new arc warlock super is very good,
    I was unsold at first as its very short, but Jaysus anything it hits is dead.

Also the mele being a projectile is great when you get used to it, surprisingly effective in PvP for getting someone running away, or to start an engagement.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

I'm liking the void hunter ability, seems fairly good. Saying that I haven't tried any of the others yet.

• Advertisement

jcd5971 wrote: »
    The new arc warlock super is very good,
    I was unsold at first as its very short, but Jaysus anything it hits is dead.

Also the mele being a projectile is great when you get used to it, surprisingly effective in PvP for getting someone running away, or to start an engagement.

Its great for bosses but totally useless now for mobs....but I like it. The Titan Solar is really good, especially been able to throw the hammer and pick it up again for health regen.

If by the off chance people have not completed the old Calus raid, we are running sherpa runs for new members. Some people have never done a complete raid from start to finish only in fits and starts....so anyone not done it more then welcome same goes from EoW and SoS.

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭seany212121

Hi is this clan open to anyone uses to play destiny 1 and when the game first came out picked it up again with the forsaken dlc just looking for a clan to join really

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Clan is open to all mate as long as your sound and can take/give a slagging.

Add me on psn ImANoob08 and I'll add you to the chat from there an admin will invite you to the clan

Congrats to our first 600 Light level player, and on the 2nd clearance of the new Last Wish Raid. Another group on final boss so fingers crossed for tonight!!!!

Wonda-Boy wrote:
    Congrats to our first 600 Light level player, and on the 2nd clearance of the new Last Wish Raid. Another group on final boss so fingers crossed for tonight!!!!

600 light ****ing hell lads.

Ahh most of us are still 10-15 behind but we are sell spec'd.

We be farming this raid in 2 weeks Id say.....

• Registered Users Posts: 39 DinoSteve

Wow look at this crappy clan.

Only reason its crappy is coz you an admin in it you looser!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

With Shadowkeep just around the corner, I'm going to bump this.

We are a friendly tight-knit group of around 12 hardcore regular players and a smattering of more casual ones and we've been playing together since Destiny 2 launched two years ago and some of us since Destiny 1.

We have cleared all the content the game has to offer from original Leviathan all the way up to the newest Crown of Sorrows. We do several raids a week so if there is some content you haven't done yet and would like to, we'd be happy to run you through it and let you experience it first hand.

But if you just want to play casually, are looking for help doing an exotic quest or just want to do a bit of pvp.......that's fine too. All are welcome. Anyone who is playing destiny 2 and is looking for a group of people to play with is more than welcome to join us at Strategy Optional.

Just post in here and you'll get an invite asap. Alternatively, you can message either Hokempokem or wonda3oy on PSN.

Cheers! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,404 ✭✭✭ziggyman17

I would like to join, I play everyday, although I am on holiday till next Thursday..

Ps gametag is BAZ171075

Thanks

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

I presume you are a PS4 based clan yeah?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,933 ✭✭✭Tazzimus

ktulu123 wrote: »
    I presume you are a PS4 based clan yeah?
    They are indeed. You're on PC aren't you?

With cross save coming, I imagine you'll see an uptick of people playing on that.
    I plan on splitting myself between both PC and PS4 for various bits and bobs

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

I am yeah, slowly gathering bodies from here into our small clan

ziggyman17 wrote: »
    I would like to join, I play everyday, although I am on holiday till next Thursday..

Ps gametag is BAZ171075

Thanks

Done. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,404 ✭✭✭ziggyman17

Kirby wrote: »
    Done. :)

Thanks, joined up..🀙

ziggyman17 wrote: »
    Thanks, joined up..��

welcome

Welcome to the circle of trust.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Should have a raid virgin thread(PC) see if we can get 5 and someone who knows wtf to do :)

• Advertisement

dreamers75 wrote: »
    Should have a raid virgin thread(PC) see if we can get 5 and someone who knows wtf to do :)

With cross-save coming soon, that sort of thing will get a lot easier. People won't be stuck to just one platform. I have a powerful pc, an Xbox and also a ps4 so the idea of being able to play with people from all three platforms with ease is appealing.

And we are still recruiting btw. All are welcome! :)

Advertisement