Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Spsv test

• 11-09-2018 12:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi guys,does anyone hav or can remember any questions they were asked in there spsv area knolage test(Dublin)I can ..I think it should be free to appeal a test.I know definitely that a question I was asked about a hotel on a certain street,they had it wrong..but I didn't want to waste the money appealing ,,I failed it 3 time already,at great expense.like any other job u learn on the job,and they should allow for that.the questions are so random,I honestly think a taxi driver with a few years experience would find it hard.any questions u have it be grateful.I'm not gonna cheat,but wanna idea of what way to prepare ,regards Jay

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 THEPEPSIKID

Just passed 4 weeks ago have a load of material I studied passed first time can send u pics if u have a email mate cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭Mr.Frame

jason74 wrote: »
    Hi guys,does anyone hav or can remember any questions they were asked in there spsv area knolage test(Dublin)I can ..I think it should be free to appeal a test.I know definitely that a question I was asked about a hotel on a certain street,they had it wrong..but I didn't want to waste the money appealing ,,I failed it 3 time already,at great expense.like any other job u learn on the job,and they should allow for that.the questions are so random,I honestly think a taxi driver with a few years experience would find it hard.any questions u have it be grateful.I'm not gonna cheat,but wanna idea of what way to prepare ,regards Jay

If you failed it 3 times already at "great expense" why do it again ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 GetmeonBabu

Just passed 4 weeks ago have a load of material I studied passed first time can send u pics if u have a email mate cheers

Hello Friend, I am preparing for the SPSV driver exam for Dublin. Could you please help me with the material or references that what to refer ans etc. I can send my email ID to you

Please do the needful. All I need is guidance and material help if any

• Registered Users Posts: 2 GetmeonBabu

Hello Friend, I am preparing for the SPSV driver exam for Dublin. Could you please help me with the material or references that what to refer ans etc. I can send my email ID to you

Please do the needful. All I need is guidance and material help if any.

Advertisement