Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FS: Mourne Mts Skyline Entry

• 10-09-2018 8:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,117 ✭✭✭

Hi guys, I have an entry to the Mourne Mountain Skyline race if anyone is interested

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭The Noble Nudge

I maybe interested El Director...
    Pm me when you get chance .
    Thanks

Im somewhere between DCM and Mourne Mountain race...with no entry to either...might do both!!(crazy fool)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,117 ✭✭✭El Director

I maybe interested El Director...
    Pm me when you get chance .
    Thanks

Im somewhere between DCM and Mourne Mountain race...with no entry to either...might do both!!(crazy fool)

Ha, sorry to be the bearer of bad news - transfers for the Mourne Skyline is closed! I got mine sold on the last day for transfers - the 20th. Maybe it will help you making up your mind!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,704 ✭✭✭✭RayCun

Ha, sorry to be the bearer of bad news - transfers for the Mourne Skyline is closed! I got mine sold on the last day for transfers - the 20th. Maybe it will help you making up your mind!

transfers for DCM were never open, so... :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭The Noble Nudge

Tonight Mathew I am........
    Imagine running them in someone elses name..eek :D
    Thanks anyway lads.

Advertisement