Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Tracker: Share Picks 2018

• 21-09-2018 12:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 990 ✭✭✭

Moving this from the Share Picks chat thread, to avoid taking it more off-topic than it already has..

Tracker for (most of) the picks posted in the main thread the year thus far. Will update for 2017 soon.

Any suggestions/comments welcome

(Any tips for beating Skelet0n's VKTX recommendation?)

Google Drive Link

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,833 ✭✭✭daheff

Wirecard AG WDI.DE

• Registered Users Posts: 13,994 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

^That link doesn't seem right, I am in it 3 times, but 2 of them are for companies I have never heard off. Is it skewed?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭evolving_doors

NASDAQ:TROV for my tip on 21st July
    should be mpx (on the euro exchange ) FRA:5CB

Am I correct in saying that the thread's portfolio is 1,272% for the year !!!

acb.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭tennessee time

looks like alot more reds than greens.......

looks like alot more reds than greens.......

more Reds but smaller values.
    Less Greens but bigger values.

In Green, up 1,218% at the moment. Am I adding this up correctly?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,091 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

You can't add percentages. I'm not going to even look at for fear my brain melts it but I'm guessing that's what you've done....

You can't add percentages. I'm not going to even look at for fear my brain melts it but I'm guessing that's what you've done....

Yes:o I see my mistake now.
    But go on, I'm here to be educated.
    What way would you work the figures for a %

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Atlantis50

cefh17 wrote: »
    Moving this from the Share Picks chat thread, to avoid taking it more off-topic than it already has..

Tracker for (most of) the picks posted in the main thread the year thus far. Will update for 2017 soon.

Any suggestions/comments welcome

(Any tips for beating Skelet0n's VKTX recommendation?)

Google Drive Link

"Evolving Doors" looks to have the best overall record imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,833 ✭✭✭daheff

any chance of adding in the sector of the stock also?

be interesting to see if somebody is doing well/badly on tips, but they are all the same sector

NASDAQ:TROV for my tip on 21st July
    should be mpx (on the euro exchange ) FRA:5CB

I see what happened. Skeleton's 21st July tip on TROV was swapped with my tip on MPX the same date.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭Skelet0n

I see what happened. Skeleton's 21st July tip on TROV was swapped with my tip on MPX the same date.

I believe I said I was selling TROV to get into PAVM, not much of a tip. Though if you wanted somewhere to store money it woulda worked perfect as it has barely moved since I said that.

Any way of backdating this tracker to find out a winner?

• Registered Users Posts: 990 ✭✭✭cefh17

Any way of backdating this tracker to find out a winner?

How do you mean?

I presume it's still updating live so how would one get a tally for 31st December?

Advertisement