Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ryanair

• 19-09-2018 3:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭

Is anyone considering buying into Ryanair . I’m thinking Their share price should drop again as it looks like the strike will end up going ahead.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭Browney7

Is anyone considering buying into Ryanair . I’m thinking Their share price should drop again as it looks like the strike will end up going ahead.

Reckon it's priced in although there has been a pickup over the last week in the SP

• Registered Users Posts: 5,510 ✭✭✭Wheety

I bought a few more at €13. Will only buy more now if it drops to €12.50ish. Have a good few now and some were bought at a higher price. Currently I need around €14.50 to be in profit on my holding. Will hold long term though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 565 ✭✭✭Trasna1

Ryanair is one of those stocks with a large Brexit exposure, which is a story that has a long way to run yet. I suspect the UK may need to have to have the abyss in view before a deal can be reached - resulting in serious discounts in quality companies like Ryanair just preceding.

I'm going to wait to see how this pans out before I jump.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,510 ✭✭✭Wheety

Dropped to €12.76 today (back up over €13 since), presumably on the news of more industrial action being announced.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭BonesJones1

Wheety wrote: »
    Dropped to €12.76 today (back up over €13 since), presumably on the news of more industrial action being announced.

Strikes planned for friday are still going ahead in several countries too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,423 ✭✭✭LollipopJimmy

Down to €12, I'm considering buying more. I'd need them to hit around €13.50 to hit profit currently but like the poster above I think it could be a nice long term option.

Advertisement