Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Gameweek 5 matchday

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,362 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

What a brain-dead challenge by JWP

Ings down to 1 bonus now

• Registered Users Posts: 7,028 ✭✭✭COH

Put Ings back on!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,342 ✭✭✭Porthallian

Duffy 1st sub. Mendy didn't play. You know the rest :)

And I was cursing all those with Wan-B 1st sub...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,065 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

Great subs from sparky

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,922 ✭✭✭normanoffside

Cedric's 0 blocks AWB's 9 off the bench for me.
    Couldn't have gone any worse.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,647 ✭✭✭elefant

Great subs from sparky

They actually collapsed completely after Long went off. Brighton looked like world beaters without him chasing everything.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,934 ✭✭✭AdpRo

My no chip no transfer team has 40 on the bench from 3 players!! Fraser, Duffy, AWB. My normal team has 31 and i’m getting a massive 2 pts coming in for Mendy! Crazy.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,028 ✭✭✭COH

70 all out after the wildcard. If I hadnt touched my team I'd have 71 :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭Islander13

AdpRo wrote: »
    My no chip no transfer team has 40 on the bench from 3 players!! Fraser, Duffy, AWB. My normal team has 31 and i’m getting a massive 2 pts coming in for Mendy! Crazy.

How is that possible? Surely AWB or Duffy come in for Mendy, No?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭Midkemia

91 points will see me jump around 800k places

• Registered Users Posts: 7,701 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

Islander13 wrote: »
    How is that possible? Surely AWB or Duffy come in for Mendy, No?

He has two different teams I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭sheroman01

82pts. F**king delighted. A terrific first WC GW. Had Hazard as vice, considered it a bit but was never overly confident in it. At least I had him.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,348 ✭✭✭S.M.B.

COH wrote: »
    70 all out after the wildcard. If I hadnt touched my team I'd have 71 :mad:
    Is your team in a better or worse state going forward though?

• Registered Users Posts: 48,131 ✭✭✭✭km79

Mr. Guappa wrote: »
    He has two different teams I think.

Hhhhhmmmmmmmmm

71 for me

55 all out...4 red arrows now since gameweek 1.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,934 ✭✭✭AdpRo

km79 wrote: »
    Hhhhhmmmmmmmmm

71 for me

Why the Hhhhhmmmmmmm? I could name 4 or 5 regulars who are in no transfers allowed leagues and regularly comment on how that team is doing....
    The league i’m in is run by the lads from ‘who got the assist’ and has over 1100 in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭thunderdog

38 points. Not great. Hung onto miki and walcott for too long

• Registered Users Posts: 597 ✭✭✭breffni bogballer

Murrays late goal plus Bennet 6 and AWB 9 coming of the bench drags me up to 50,i must be the only one struggling this year,still stuck in 1.5m

• Registered Users Posts: 828 ✭✭✭SkySter

90. The wildcard couldn't have gone much better. Very happy.

This gives me a bit of a buffer for next week which isn't looking too good.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Finish with 51 and 32 on the bench. One of those unlucky weeks. Robertson loses CS in the last minute. Lindelof comes off the bench for mendy for me whereas most others get awb or bennett. Benched fraser as he was supposed to be injured. Although thinking about it now i should have chanced starting him so would probably but that down as a mistake on my part. Frustrating but generally very happy with my team.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,304 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

Am I currently using the WiFi in a museum in Toronto to check in on how Cedric is playing?

Yes I am :o

I was reminded of something I already knew today.....Cedric will let you down.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,131 ✭✭✭✭km79

AdpRo wrote: »
    Why the Hhhhhmmmmmmm? I could name 4 or 5 regulars who are in no transfers allowed leagues and regularly comment on how that team is doing....
    The league i’m in is run by the lads from ‘who got the assist’ and has over 1100 in it.

Never knew that was a thing !

FFFix has me rising to 25 k which is without a doubt my best ever start to a season

• Registered Users Posts: 7,535 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

INGS can only get better for some

• Registered Users Posts: 5,022 ✭✭✭jamesbere

92 (-12). Very happy with this gw. Glad I went with my gut and took the hits. It definitely paid off. Up to around 300k now. Finally season is back on track

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

up from 11k to 7.2k. Delighted with that. GK continuing to score poorly a minor irk

• Registered Users Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭pimpmyhat

leaves me on 97k good start to the season

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭The real mccoy 91

Expected alot of people to be getting 9 off the bench but my 15 has jumped me up another nearly 200k places delighted up to 335k now

• Registered Users Posts: 17,222 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

54 Haz & Capt.Kun got me points. The rest fück all. Plssed that Mendy or Shaw didn't feature. Pre WC team would have yielded 48. Still it's my 1st green arrow of the season :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39,494 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

68 in the end and up to 78K. Relatively successful week, but not captaining hazard hurts a bit. That's two big hauls (haz and kun) I've not captained this seasson.

Still though, my Capt has delivered points every gameweek so far so can't complain.

Advertisement