Advertisement
Private Profiles - an update on how they will be changing here
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.

[SIGN UP] - Werewolf Sherlock - Start Date 16/09/18

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 48,708 Mod ✭✭✭✭ Necro

Ah have you guys kissed and made up? :) Yay!

Ok, mods of the next game you have been adminned on COP. I've tidied up user groups and cleared them all out for you, a few left you might be able to rename if ye like.

I've a couple of things to mention regarding COP following this game but I'll write up about it in the feedback thread when I get some proper sleep :)

Feel free to kick us now though. (PS, don't forget about the Jack Torrance admin account)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,947 ✭✭✭✭ Kolido

Could you put me down for DR access please, going to take a break for awhile, best of luck all.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,736 ✭✭✭✭ beakerjoe

Im taking a Werewolf Sabbatical for a while...... about 2 weeks.

Im All In

• Registered Users Posts: 17,573 ✭✭✭✭ Drumpot

Necrominus wrote: »
    Ah have you guys kissed and made up? :) Yay!

Ok, mods of the next game you have been adminned on COP. I've tidied up user groups and cleared them all out for you, a few left you might be able to rename if ye like.

I've a couple of things to mention regarding COP following this game but I'll write up about it in the feedback thread when I get some proper sleep :)

Feel free to kick us now though. (PS, don't forget about the Jack Torrance admin account)

Don’t think I didn’t see the “tango and cash” References, they were everywhere ... Uriel and me looked completely at odds the entire game but teamed up in the end to beat the baddy...

I tried to take our foes seriously

eA0LVw.gif

But he just kept messing

tumblr_m5hbc4S07x1qdhps7o5_r1_250.gif

You see we really fell out when my sister Wendy took a shining to him .. I didn’t have a clue what she was up to....

6cf0d4e7ad5469315a74c4cf30fc8f07.gif

We had both been setup by Randall and She helped helped him escape the police with a cunning disguise

giphy.gif

Every time I asked him to get serious he’d just make some random witty reply

tumblr_n7msc5KA0T1r7d6nto3_500.gif

Even when we sort of agreed we couldn’t join forces, there was still too much water under the bridge

tumblr_odk8mnfAVS1qhu2ibo3_r1_500.gif

Eventually when surrounded by wolves we managed to pull things together

ZaUjl4.gif

We started to work together , on the same wavelength for the first time

97rKFyY.gif?noredirect

After that we worked together until every last baddy was done

200.gif

I think your Stephen king theme pretty much mirrored it scene for scene....

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 34,959 Mod ✭✭✭✭ Baggly

So you are playing then Drummer?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,573 ✭✭✭✭ Drumpot

Pter wrote: »
    So you are playing then Drummer?

Well we all know I shouldn’t Pter...

But if I’m allowed back, please put my name down .... I’m self employed so the damage of playing this game won’t kick in for a few weeks... :pac:

I’m going to be a completely different player in this game , as Cool as a cucumber so to speak so nobody will have a clue who I am...

kikkU.gif

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 34,959 Mod ✭✭✭✭ Baggly

Not my game - im just updating the OP with players!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,230 Mod ✭✭✭✭ Loughc

Of course Drumpot is allowed. :)

Looking forward to your theories already :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,916 ✭✭✭ kitten_k

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Im taking a Werewolf Sabbatical for a while...... about 2 weeks.

Im All In

I see that new job is keeping you busy :D:D:D

kitten_k wrote: »
    I see that new job is keeping you busy :D:D:D

It actually is. I barely played this game due to dying early. Only had about 30 or 40 posts.

• Advertisement

beakerjoe wrote:
    It actually is. I barely played this game due to dying early. Only had about 30 or 40 posts.

And this from the record holder.

Ugh I hate myself for saying that.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 48,708 Mod ✭✭✭✭ Necro

Is this game anon or non anon guys? Or top secret :P

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,230 Mod ✭✭✭✭ Loughc

Necrominus wrote: »
    Is this game anon or non anon guys? Or top secret :P

It’s anon :)

Ugh I hate myself for saying that.

Im a shell of my former self

• Registered Users Posts: 19,364 ✭✭✭✭ Rikand

I won't be as busy that weekend now so I can play or sub at your convenience. If you need someone to fill then put me in, otherwise happy to sub :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭ andy125

Rikand wrote: »
    I won't be as busy that weekend now so I can play or sub at your convenience. If you need someone to fill then put me in, otherwise happy to sub :)

Will put you in :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,183 ✭✭✭ Mollyb60

It pains me to say that I'll have to bow out of this game. I've too much on and I've done absolutely nothing in work for the past 2 weeks so I really have to concentrate on not losing my job for the next while. Sorry guys. :(

You can put me on a subs list if you want but go with other people before me.

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    It pains me to say that I'll have to bow out of this game. I've too much on and I've done absolutely nothing in work for the past 2 weeks so I really have to concentrate on not losing my job for the next while. Sorry guys. :(

You can put me on a subs list if you want but go with other people before me.

That's ok Mollyb, totally understand.

We'll put you down on the subs bench :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,775 ✭✭✭✭ y0ssar1an22

i'm in, and be more active this time. i promise

• Advertisement

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭ mitsuko045

Any room for one more?

mitsuko045 wrote: »
    Any room for one more?

Loads of room

Welcome aboard

This day next week we should all be at each others throats under the guise of anon accounts. Exciting :D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,283 Mod ✭✭✭✭ quickbeam

^^ Definite wolf!

I do enjoy wolf roles more than any others. But, alas, ive no fur on me today QB.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,023 ✭✭✭ Uriel.

Some craic if Drummy gets the Phil account again :D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 41,408 Mod ✭✭✭✭ Lord TSC

I do enjoy wolf roles more than any others. But, alas, ive no fur on me today QB.

I'm trying to think, but I am 90% sure the only roled villager I've ever got was "You show as a baddy" in the Harry Potter game. I'd love to get priest or seer or something, just to try and see what the tension is like with timing your reveal :pac:

Did you not have a role in Buffy?

Have been app priest and BG in TWD and app seer in BTTF (but was killed before it came into effect). Really enjoyed TWD - as you say the reveal buzz is class.

• Advertisement

I loved being the Seer in the Back to the Future game. The reveal buzz was twice as tense as a wolf revealed at the same time.

Advertisement