Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Team Ingebrigtsen (must see documentary)

• 12-08-2018 10:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,135 ✭✭✭

Don't know if anyone has posted about this documentary but anyways I couldn't find all the episodes in english.

So in google chrome go to
    https://tv.nrk.no/serie/team-ingebrigtsen/sesong/1/episode/1/avspiller
    Browser will ask do you want to translate to english and select yes.
    Now when you turn on captions for the videos it will be in english :cool:

This is as enjoyable as Icarus to watch or ARD documentaries. Really good.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭Goose76

Can’t wait to watch this. I think the subtitles version is on YouTube now as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,135 ✭✭✭rom

Goose76 wrote: »
    Can’t wait to watch this. I think the subtitles version is on YouTube now as well.

Yes there is but just for the first 4 episodes. It hard one to stop watching.

Ah I didn’t realise there was more than four episodes! Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭Itziger

When is season 2 going to be available??

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭Gheadphone

Seconded, i watched the first 4 on YouTube and then used the Google Chrome trick as mentioned in the first post. Great show indeed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭Mike1961

Just watched 15 mins there on youtube ...and I'll definitely be back for more.

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭liamoreilly

...Is it possible for someone to explain in idiot language how to get this translated into English...I'm not getting any notification/push to translate when I go onto the website...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭cjt156

Are you using Google Chrome as your browser? It should automatically offer to translate, unless you can disable that option.

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭liamoreilly

cjt156 wrote: »
    Are you using Google Chrome as your browser? It should automatically offer to translate, unless you can disable that option.
    ...That'll do pig...Cheers, I was using Firefox...

Any sign of season 2 in English anywhere?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,237 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

What’s the doc about?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭KJ

corcaigh07 wrote: »
    What’s the doc about?
    Clue is in the title;)
    It's about the family training and such.

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭Gheadphone

Cant seem to get Season 2 from the Norwegian link (https://tv.nrk.no/serie/team-ingebrigtsen/sesong/). Any other viewing options/dates for international release?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,098 ✭✭✭✭Burkie1203

"Not available outside norway"

Is it available anywhere else with subtitles. Have seen 1-4

Is season 2 relatively new - they appear to be hinting at it only being released this week on their Instagrams? All in Norwegian though so hard to tell

Episode 1 from season 2 is up. Could watch it over Norwary VPN.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭Itziger

Season 2, epi 1 is on Youtube with very good subtitles.

• Registered Users Posts: 803 ✭✭✭JohnDozer

Are Season 1, episodes 5-8 anywhere on YouTube with English subtitles? Found the google translate method poor enough after watching the first 4 on YouTube

Itziger wrote: »
    Season 2, epi 1 is on Youtube with very good subtitles.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTVcYOUqBg-1KtDVxnOqHQw

The job. Ep 2 is there too now.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 james quinn

I can find the later episodes of season 2 on youtube with subtitles but cant seem to find season 2 episode 1 with English subtitles? If anyone had a link it would be much appreciated!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭Paddy1234

I’m after watching the first 4 of these on you tube with English subtitles but can’t find episodes 5 to 8 with subtitles anywhere. Would anyone have a link? I’m tempted to watch it in Norwegian! Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 46 james quinn

Anyone ever find a link to season 2 with English subtitles? Was hoping something would be available at this stage?

Advertisement