Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Waterford Harvest Food Festival. 7-9 Sept.

Options
  • 28-08-2018 4:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭

I've been having a leaf through the brochure for the 2018 Harvest Food Festival & to be fair it looks like a really good event.

a few years ago the days of this event looked numbered but it has grown into a really good weekend that deserves the support of Waterford people.

http://www.waterfordharvestfestival.ie/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭JohnC.

From a quick look through that, I take it they're not closing off The Mall this year? That kind of stuff seems to be in John Roberts Square, Arundel Square, O'Connell St/Gladstone St and Applemarket.

• Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭comeraghs

JohnC. wrote: »
    From a quick look through that, I take it they're not closing off The Mall this year? That kind of stuff seems to be in John Roberts Square, Arundel Square, O'Connell St/Gladstone St and Applemarket.

Yeah. They seem to be trying to move it more into the centre of the City. probably a good idea tbh. The new look Arundel Sq should be a good venue.

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭fargojones123

Interesting to see the food stalls are going to be split between Arundel Square (Hot Food) and O'Connell/Gladstone street(Sweets). Probably want to keep the coach park/ I mean The Mall open this time round

• Registered Users Posts: 1,215 ✭✭✭friendlyfun

Everytime I was at this it was great. Great local produce. Its great to be promoting Irish food.

There will be a lot of young Erasmus students around and hopefully they'll get a taste of our produce.

Advertisement