Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tricia Murphy Fortune Teller

• 25-09-2014 8:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi All

Does anyone know where Tricia Murphy from The Georges Arcade has moved to. She is the daughter of Mrs Murphy the fortune teller. I know two of her sisters are doing readings in Talbot Street, but Tricia is the one who has her mothers gift . I went to her twice and she was amazing.

Thanks
    Teezie 7

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21 a1994f

Teezie7 wrote: »
    Hi All

Does anyone know where Tricia Murphy from The Georges Arcade has moved to. She is the daughter of Mrs Murphy the fortune teller. I know two of her sisters are doing readings in Talbot Street, but Tricia is the one who has her mothers gift . I went to her twice and she was amazing.

Thanks
    Teezie 7

Hi All,

I’m looking for Tricia Murphy’s contact details if anyone could help.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3,990 ✭✭✭Bredabe

Hi All

Thanks
    Teezie 7

I posted in another forum that a Mary Murphy is working out of a room beside Badass Cafe in Temple Bar. They might have a no for you if you ask.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Teezie7

Stay away from the woman beside Badass Cafe. Completely useless, it’s like throwing your money into the bin

• Registered Users Posts: 4,551 ✭✭✭White Clover

Stay away from the woman beside Badass Cafe. Completely useless, it’s like throwing your money into the bin

Is that yourself Tricia? It's a bad salesperson that runs down the opposition !

• Registered Users Posts: 3,990 ✭✭✭Bredabe

Why do you think it's useless having a reading with her?

• Advertisement
Advertisement