Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Red Bull Strike - Hurling Game

Options
  • 15-08-2018 9:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hey all

The guys I work for just finished working with Red Bull on this Hurling game. It's a super simple 'see how far you can hit a sliotar' game but it's fierce addictive. Anyway, thought people might enjoy it. Please remove my post if I'm breaking any rules etc. And, my apologies if I am.

You have to play it on your mobile.

http://www.redbull.ie/hurling

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,299 ✭✭✭djPSB

Good luck on Sunday Joe.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 4,138 Mod ✭✭✭✭bruschi

Hey all

The guys I work for just finished working with Red Bull on this Hurling game. It's a super simple 'see how far you can hit a sliotar' game but it's fierce addictive. Anyway, thought people might enjoy it. Please remove my post if I'm breaking any rules etc. And, my apologies if I am.

You have to play it on your mobile.

http://www.redbull.ie/hurling

how many people have reported breaking their phones after playing it? I'd say a fair few phones have been sent flying into a wall after slinging it like you have to in the game!

• Registered Users Posts: 15 christianhughes

We had one phone in the office meet an untimely end but not a single other person has reported any flying mobiles. Yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,698 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

14.6 metres - "you wouldn't make tea never mind county" - off for a cuppa now to prove them wrong!

In my defence I was paranoid about looking at my phone fly through the window

• Registered Users Posts: 825 ✭✭✭Stationmaster

Balls. Just mistakenly tried it on the work pc. Not advisable.

• Advertisement
Advertisement